Bending Mod bad

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dpeanut1, Jun 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dpeanut1

dpeanut1 New Member

What is your suggestion? Consider this my appeal too.
    I suggest that have more clear rules and better mods/ reread rules for mods

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because there is way too much inconsistency in moderating
    1. One minute its “If you dont like it do /ignore” or “this isnt really much of anything” The next im muted for doing exactly what they did
    2. One minute its “Bending is a pvp server if hes pvping theres no problem” The next people are getting banned for killing in spawn ( I never have once)
    3. One minute someone is spamming ez at me, clearly antagonizing. The next Im muted 4 days for saying ez because that is “trying to get a reaction out of people” and yes I am, because its totally within my right because no one else has been punished for it, but like I said there is inconsistencies.
    4. Killing in spawn is in no way stated against the rules by the way
    5. One minute people calling me sex offender/ pedo, I call them it back and Im muted for 4 days, (Broke no listed rules calling them a sex offender btw)
    I should not have to fear getting banned for defending myself because YOUR mod team does not know the rules themselves, nor do they enforce them properly.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    Nothing

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is more consistent moderating

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    State what rule exactly is being broken when giving punishment
    Have your mods read the rules

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  2. TonTon

TonTon Well-Known Member

What's the first rule of “Mute Club” ?
    Nobody talks about “Mute Club”

3. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

punishments can vary because players history and attitude is taken into account, you clearly are trying to twist things often, but I do agree there is some inconsistency between how some staff handle things compared to other staff, but thats naturally going to happen and can be worked on

this suggestion itself isn't really useful as its anecdotal, if there are SPECIFIC cases use the reports section for reporting other players, appeals section for anything you feel is an injustice to yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.