Factions Mute appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by FamilyCamp, Jul 20, 2020.

1. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current Impay

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Perm mute
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page. I have been muted for trash talking.

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one) I bought titan rank.

5. Do you think this mute is correct? No, I do not

6. Why should your mute be reversed? Saying printer is trash is not shit-talking the server for one, when I'm printing there are no lamps no levers no buttons there is no Redstone blocks and it is a pain in the ass, but when I make a suggestion to fix this problem it gets ignored this mute is unfair in every way. If you want I can send you a video of how broken printer is really because it miss places blocks so much.

Again not trying to be a dick, just a little mad of why I got muted permanently for saying this.

Not trying to be a dick but I am saying solid proof right now, this is unfair. If you want I can send you a video of how aids it is to print cannons on here.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

link to suggestion to add levers buttons and redstone blocks?

printer literally cannot get better it is in creative mode and bypass all anticheat, what more CAN be done ? everyone else said its fine now that i have talked to

also you said a bunch of other stuff than just that, i wasnt even looking at that part when i muted

3. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member

oh, what did I say? I got really pissed off today I think I said a lot of shit...

4. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member

just please phanaticD I need to type in chat for making stuff it's really important I am really sorry for what I said.

5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

you dont even know what you said apparently how can you be sorry for it

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member

I did talk shit to serv so Im sorry for that to.

7. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member

@PhanaticD please bro I promise I won't do it again, this is killing me I cannot talk to anybody it's so depressing.

8. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member

Like I cannot even upgrade my axe level because when I try to use my MCMMO I cannot say the number because I'm muted @PhanaticD is there a different command?

9. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member

Bump please PhanaticD I promise I will not do it again.

10. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member

I can’t even afford and if that’s the case I would just quit the server because I cannot afford that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. FamilyCamp

FamilyCamp Active Member