Mute appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by dpeanut1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. dpeanut1

dpeanut1 New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    dpeanut
    2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Mute
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    Continued Toxic Chat "Just to get a reaction"
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    Completely wrong
    6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    I see ZERO rules that say im not allowed to "get a reaction"
    I also see ZERO rules saying that saying "ez" after a kill is against the rules, which its clearly not considering so many people do it.
    I see ZERO rules against the type of chatting I was doing, I made sure to break no rules.
    The mute reason is super vague so I cant even appeal properly
    Just proving my point about the inconsistencies with rules :/
    7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @Bigtuna_

I would also like to mention when I say inconsistent, im not referring to punishment, Im referring to enforcement of rules themselves. I still do heavily suggest that mods should have to put exactly what rule was broken when giving punishment

2. Bigtuna_

Bigtuna_ Tun[A]dmin Staff Member

You are constantly toxic and when called out you said you do it "just to get a reaction".

Considering your previous mutes for toxic chat you should know exactly the reasons. I would say appeal is denied but your mute only lasted 4 days, and is thus expired