Regular My auto ignition chamber (SlimeFun gadget) turned into a regular hopper

Discussion in 'Server Issues' started by DaHooplerzMan, Dec 1, 2019.

1. DaHooplerzMan

DaHooplerzMan Well-Known Member

On skyblock, there's this gadget called an automatic ignition chamber which is supposed to automatically relight your smeltery's fire if you put flint and steel into it. The ignition chamber (AKA the hopper in the image) usually works as intended even if the funnel part leads into the smeltery's dispenser (as pictured below):
    2019-12-01_17.09.12.png

However today I noticed it started dispensing the flint and steel into the dispenser part, which it isn't supposed to do.

Now, I'm not sure how big of an issue this is because if you place the hopper in a way where the funnel part isn't leading into the dispenser, the gadget still works as intended.

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

if its possible to use without i dont think I will fix this, because the hopper check to not fill was causing a bit of lag

3. Whiist

Whiist ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs❤️

Yeah, it is possible but not ideal, flame goes out pretty much every 1 use (Unless you can someway make this last longer) and some things require a lot to smelt.

4. Lord_DN

Lord_DN Active Member

Still works when aiming it down like hoopla said so not really that much of an issue