Other My new builder app

Discussion in 'Builds' started by iiElf, Oct 6, 2018.

1. iiElf

iiElf Member

1. What is your in-game name? iiElf
    2. What is your timezone? Eastern Timezone!
    3. Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins? Uh, not really. I am only familiar with World Edit but not Voxel.
    4. How active of a player are you? I have recently gotten back into minecraft and I really will try an be more active!
    5. How long have you played on PhanaticMC? Maybe around the year 2015 of the month November , I'm not sure
    6. What is your specialty? ( Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc) Uh, I guess I am good at building outside interior, but kinda terraforming.
    7. What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc) I know how to build lots of medieval stuff.
    8. Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC? I want to be a builder on PhanaticMC because it has always been my dream!!!
    9. What makes you different from the other applicants? What makes me different from other applicants is sometimes I don't try my best but sometimes I will REALLY push my limits and get my builds done amazingly
    10. Why should we consider you as a builder for the team? I can learn new things from you guys but I will also be active everyday and you guys can also learn new things from me!!!
    11. Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds:
    https://imgur.com/a/3KAdvW2 Its a photofilm (It has more than 1 picture in it)
    https://imgur.com/a/lBTJaEt :D (Just a picture of another build)
    https://imgur.com/a/HcrFj2s

When full half of these builds are 25x25 ;)

Hope you all enjoyed looking/reading!!!!

NOTE | I have NO clue if the builds had to be finished or not. So some aren't finished side to side. If you want full FINISHED builds please let me know in discord.
    eamm11

2. iiElf

iiElf Member

| I'm going to be working on a BIGGER project soon |

3. Wolvarine

Wolvarine Well-Known Member

eyo, wolv here. just gonna point out a few things i've noticed:
    • you have made 5 builder applications all of which have been denied or closed due to request, and this is your sixth. there has been little to no improvement throughout the majority of your projects amongst them, and majority were before the due date that you were allowed to re-apply at. while i will defend you in the sense that i see some improvement here, i want other builders to keep this in mind as the numbers are adding up.
    • you have a history of bothering builders about your application which hasn't stopped you, despite any of their complaints. i've heard back from two of my friends (both of whom are builders) that have been nagged by you today because you re-posted your application (not that you would openly admit that, of course). panda and razer both claim they have been bothered by you for building tips, approval of your builds, being friend added, or something of the sort. i have too been bothered by you today, and in the past. the last few times you applied you took any chance you got to harass builders on your friend list, on discord, and whenever you saw them in-game. and with the behavior today, i dont think its changed all that much.
    • you have created a forums alt to apply before and you did not show any regret towards doing so after you were discovered and exposed. while i dont expect you to fall on your knees begging for forgiveness, i also dont expect you to shrug it off like it never happened, because it did, and it affects future applications.
    • you constantly make yourself seem like the victim when called out for harassing builders and have made forums threads giving us proof of such ( https://phanaticmc.com/threads/builds.33814/ ). Not to mention being an attention whore in general when it comes to your build app, it really doesnt help for you to make an even bigger fuss about it. it's childish and stupid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • you're young and i dont mean this in a bad way, i applied when i was 12 for heck's sake, acted like a chicken, still do (literally-- chicken nuggets for life :P). all im saying is younger people have a tendency to overreact to situations, and given your often childish behavior, i just wouldn't really know for sure whether you could react accordingly to situations such as constructive criticism (as often some people can be rather harsh when not meaning to be), or being assigned a job you didn't want, etc. all im saying is just make sure you can know and control your emotions <3

i like what you have here, could you show us more? gracias <3

4. Wolvarine

[​IMG]
    majority of builders i have a friendly bond with have said that you have bugged them when they have asked you to stop, repeatedly, and continued to a point where they felt the need to block out communication with you by any cost. thus, it is harassment.

if you need help building, maybe try to build with a friend, or try to become friends with a builder and then ask them when they feel comfortable when building with you. if you want tips and tricks, let me just say, there's more minecraft building youtube videos out there than hairs on my head, i betcha.

also, just gonna say, responding to build applications in such a manor is my job, last i checked. i tried to tell you these things as politely as i could, so instead of acting out without reason, i think it's wisest to use the advice given and learn from it.

(also, deleting comments wont help, sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Meddi

Meddi Member

Wolv pretty much said a lot, so I suggest that you just make some bigger things that encompass the 3 big elements of building: Structure, Terrain, and Organics. This will help us get a better picture of your building skill.

• Like Like x 1
  6. iiElf

iiElf Member

No clue what any of that really is "Organics,Structure," Ik terraform but no terrain.

7. Meddi

Meddi Member

Structure: Houses, towers, bridges, etc.
    Terrain is the same as terraforming.
    Organics: Trees, plants, sculptures, humans, animals, etc.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  8. Shiftywig

Shiftywig Member

My tern to hold the talking stick

You clearly haven't listened to any of the constructive criticism as you builds are similar if not the same,
    you have not got the best background and overall you just are not a very good builder.
    Considering this is your 6th application and you just haven't listened i am going to -1.

Shifty-

9. iiElf

iiElf Member

wat do you mean by constructive criticism also, any advice i was given within 1 month i forgot cuz ihaven't played mc in for like 5 months.

10. Wolvarine

• if you havent played in five months / you aren't regularly active i dont think you'd make a very good builder. builders require activity to build :P
    • on the majority of your applications there is constructive criticism on the builds you've presented. since (like shifty said) your build quality hasnt changed much, i recommend you look at some from your previous application(s). try to improve from that c:

11. Shiftywig

Shiftywig Member

12. OmgItzProxy

OmgItzProxy Member

Honestly, you could work on the builds a little more and the tree needs a lot of improving. It has no leaves and the branches are all over the place. The house is small (Not important) But try at least showing some detail along side the house with the interior (I prefer). In a few pictures of the houses they just seem bland and expression less so please when you have a chance, work on that.
    So in my case for now it's a -1