My Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by VaciveMindd, Jul 31, 2015.

1. VaciveMindd

VaciveMindd Member

Hi! My name is upandgo9 and if you haven't noticed I've been on your server since 2012 when I got minecraft! I am 12 years old and I live in Australia! I want to tell you why I should TRULY! get unbanned. As I said before I have been on your server for about 3 yrs and a half also this is a true fact, your server was the first server I got! I have been enjoying your server until this point :I. I know I know I made a MASSIVE mistake but I want to apologise for doing so. I have donated about $4 to your server and trust me that's all I could push out of my mum. I love your hg, kitpvp, bending and factions! My cousin goes on there along with my friend StormyJye, NotEvenKiz and zombiezo and more. Trust me I will NEVER EVER hack again cross my heart hope to die. I love your server and how it's lovely built. If you want to push any more questions out from me please do so. Also I have never done an a unban appeal so sorry if it's bad.
    1. Banned Players Username: upandgo9
    2. What are you appealing?: Perm Ban
    3. What were you banned for?: You are banned: kitpvp hacked client auto killaura detection. You can dispute your ban at http://goo.gl/3yr0MT
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers?: Member
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?: Yes but please forgive me
    6. Why should your ban be reversed?: I truly LOVE! your server and I will never hack again! On any server!
    7. Please tag the staff member who banned you: @PhanaticD
    8. Do you accept the terms and conditions of submitting this ban appeal?: Yes I do

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. SophieH

SophieH Well-Known Member

Ban appeals not written following the ban appeal format are ignored. Please click the edit button on your post (do NOT make a new thread), then follow the guidelines here: http://phanaticmc.com/threads/new-ban-appeal-format.1577/

Reply to this thread saying you have updated your post when you have updated your appeal to be in the correct format, thank you.

3. VaciveMindd

VaciveMindd Member

I have updated my thread and put in the correct format

4. VaciveMindd

VaciveMindd Member

Plz plz answer it's been a long time since I updated my format

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

I have unbanned you, dont do it again

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. VaciveMindd