New Rank?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MintTea_, Oct 14, 2017.

1. MintTea_

MintTea_ New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that a new rank is made! I think it would be really awesome to have another rank.
    The rank could be called Eternal is cyan bold, or Immortal in Dark Red bold. or Soul Rank in White Bold. Some things that you could have for the new rank is ./back command for survival/faction users. Colored chat. (they can wright in chat in any color. They get one spawner every month of their choice. (apply to all servers). and their kit could have protection five armor. Other rewards/perks also could be added. The rank could be like 125-150 dollars U.S.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because the ranks are getting very old. There are SO many Gods that getting the god rank has become very common. A new rank would get a lot more people excited.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is it would take a lot of work to get done. It also could be a bit annoying having people type in colored chat which could lead to other problems.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is it gets more money for the server which it deserves! It also gets everyone more excited about playing the server to enjoy all the new perks that are available with the new rank.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by creating a new rank. I admit i don't know a lot about how server and ranks go together or how they are implemented, but since we already have five wonderful ranks a sixth couldn't be that hard to empliment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lord_DN

Lord_DN Active Member

This would probably be very good for the server as a lot of players would upgrade their rank. However it'll be hard finding more good perks, and colored chat would be a disease on anything but creative.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  3. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Moderator Staff Member

-1 Not Enough Information

I feel for any new rank to be made, you need to list more perks. For this to get accepted, players need to know what they would be getting before they vote on if it should be a good thing or not. I don't feel there are many more perks for players to get.

Legacy (Old) players with Sponser rank currently have color chat, giving this to a new rank removes an exclusive perk from them.
    Color chat was removed (I don't know the reason) for normal ranks on every server except creative.

There is currently a spawner kit for $20, you get 1 spawner every 4 or 5 days on one server. If they get 1 spawner for every server, there really isn't a point in having the spawner kit on the website. Especially for those players who have already bought the spawner kit.

If a new rank we're added, eventually that rank will have so many people buying it.

4. Ace15dx

Ace15dx Active Member

- More perks will be hard to find so i understand the first part being difficult to be found
    - Legacy ranks cant be purchased anymore, so ofcourse people would be mad about exclusive perks
    - Spawner kit recently got majorly debuffed so spawners worth less than 200k can be received weekly, meaning people who had kit spawner lost an exclusive perk of getting any spawner weekly. This new suggestion suggests any spawner, per month which is quite balanced, thats optimally 1m in a month, which most people in most servers can get now within a few hours. Spawner kit users would be able to get spawners that cost less than 200k every 5 days, while these ranked users can get any spawner every month so 12 spawners a year, while kit spawner users get 73 spawners

kit spawner: 73, 200k spawners would be equal to - 14.6m every year
    New Rank: 12, $1m spawners would be equal to - 12m spawners.

- If a new rank is added more people would buy that which in turn would bring in more money for the server, and it would also give users an incentive to buy the newer, better rank

5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

i like the name idea "eternal" :P

one of the perk ideas that I have been keeping saved for if I ever added another rank was worldedit that uses your inventory

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. arctic_fox555

arctic_fox555 Member

I love this idea but, if accepted, could potentialy be something like a "Phanatic" rank xD

7. arctic_fox555

arctic_fox555 Member

But god rank is 200$ so why woud the new rank be 150$ xD

I

8. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Moderator Staff Member

All ranks are 50% off 24/7/365. The original price would be $300 but at 50% off thats $150

9. Lord_DN

Lord_DN Active Member

I say bump it up to 500, if people want the highest rank they can pay a bit for it, like a new sponsor rank pretty much. The eternal name is nice, so we should keep that. W/e with inventory items makes it very easy to build, and would remove even more of the already decreasing survival feel of building on skyblock, skygrid and survival.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Creeper_Cheetah

Creeper_Cheetah Member

I don't think we should call it eternal. Because I know a popular server (not advertising) that uses it. And if people join and see people with it, their gonna be look "OOhhh PhanaticD is a copier of servers blah blah blah".

11. Lord_DN

Lord_DN Active Member

It can be a popular server, doesn't matter. Phanmc is best and once they've joined they'll see that for themselves as well. We should go with eternal

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Woxe

Woxe Active Member

500 for a rank ? o.o

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Griffinwinq

Griffinwinq Active Member

@PhanaticD Eternal in &3 Was stolen from another server (which I will not mention) I know because I have that rank it is the best rank on that server so how bOW nO

oh and u don’t have enough info is it a 5 dollar rank or a 1millipn dollar mc chicken?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. aLLcpsNostRafE

aLLcpsNostRafE Member

Bumping it up to 500$ wouldn't be that great of an idea.Part of the draw of getting God is that you can slowly upgrade over time. Making it 500$ would mean that (assuming it's half off) would mean paying 150$ just to rank up.The point of ranking up for most people is that you can pay for the rank overtime through upgrades and phan still gets all of the money just not straight up.

And after my rant a +1 from me. Perk Ideas (just for factions since that's mainly what I play) Prot 5 armor sharp 6 sword , 1 extra chest slot,possibly the world edit from inventory thing,maybe a kit raid type thing,and /back command but you can't use it due to death by player,but death by mobs you can use it for. All I could come up with.

15. arctic_fox555

arctic_fox555 Member

I agree with you 100% although 500$ for a rank could give just amzing stuff (etc prot 7 instead of prot 6 basicly giving you most of a gset before the legkey parts on facs) would be like a super rank and that could be cool. If not (because I dont like the sound of paying a lot of money compared to the god rank) making a 300$-350$ rank and then also a 500$ rank would be great. Ik that when I was getting god, I got legend from rankconvert, then I got titan cause I didint have enough money for god rank yet and then I got god a little while later.
    Although if two ranks were added then they would probably be at differant intervals. Also for a 500$ rank getting access to a custom prefix without buying it extra would be cool :p

16. LNinja

LNinja Active Member

Doesn't seem like a bad idea, color chat would be very annoying to see, and protection 5 on kits would be super pay to win, and I don't usually say this but, adding an exclusive unobtainable item to a rank is just pay to win, and prot 5 makes a major difference against prot 4. If those were added I would -1, but other than that, I don't really care.

17. YuuriKatsuki_

YuuriKatsuki_ Member

I think "Eternal" Sounds a bit too cliché and is already implemented on another server, a gradual increase sounds way way better than jumping $300, id say an increase of about $30 is a reasonable stretch, and color chat would be a good idea in moderation, maybe some way to have a cooldown element to it would be a good idea?

18. LNinja

LNinja Active Member

Color chat is just a bad idea, it makes the server chat look so messy.

19. YuuriKatsuki_

YuuriKatsuki_ Member

color chat in moderation is a nice eye catching touch, like prefixes

20. LNinja

LNinja Active Member

Imagine a Elite rank, with the green rank prefix, having a red color chat filter. Are you kidding me? That would just look so stupid.