New reintroduction that's not too cringy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Icecyristal67, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Icecyristal67

Icecyristal67 Active Member

https://phanaticmc.com/threads/5-years-overdue-my-introduction.38464/#post-384023
    L
    Doing same thing TC did, click link to compare answers from 2019.
    Name? Ice
    Age? You tell me
    Birthday? 4/9
    Timezone? PST
    Gender? Male
    What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? I have no idea
    Rank? Celestial
    Which server do you prefer? I originated in Creative -> Survival -> Bending/Vanilla?
    How long have you been playing? More than 7 years on this server, been here for a while
    How often are you online and for how long? on for months at a time, sometimes leave for breaks
    Biggest accomplishment on this server? I was a helper in Survival, but I resigned
    Favorite event that occurs on the server? (Contests, Voting, Holiday Kits) Christmas presents from Josh
    Best thing that ever happened to you? Ate good food
    Worst thing that ever happened to you? "A friend" turned racist & homophobic
    Words/Phrases you say frequently? Call me Ice, Taylor Swift, Kesha, Olivia Rodrigo
    Your greatest fear? Loosing people I care about
    Most recent embarassing thing that happened to you? bending
    Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? I forever love wolf and razer and ellie. I think liam is cool too, and I like Raven. Also shoutout to royce, the creative helper. My main friend group in general is a Ukrainian military girl, a sociably awkward person reviving a dead language, a legally blind autistic coder, a gay jew, a jojo pose smart lesbian, a horny serb, a scottish lad, and a british person.
    Favorite Animal? Dog
    Favorite Color? Green
    Favorite Song? Hard to pick one, but I like Show Yourself, Hey Jude, Back To December, Perfect, You Are The Reason, and a few alternative songs. Anything Taylor Swift, Kesha, and Olivia Rodrigo basically.
    Favorite Book? Holes
    Favorite Movie? Frozen II
    Favorite TV Show? Steven Universe
    Favorite item/block? Birch wood?
    Favorite mob? Axolotl
    Favorite update? 1.17
    Favorite vacation spot? my home
    Favorite place to be alone? my room
    Favorite thing to do with your spare time? I like to collect rocks, and drink boba
    Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? people I trust
    Favorite biome? Coral Reef Warm Ocean
    Favorite tree? Birch
    Favorite thing to do when nobody is looking? Depends
    Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. Plot twists
    Something you wish was added to vanilla minecraft. Tropical beach biome
    Something you wish existed. Custom music in phan.
    Something you wish was still around. old friends
    Something you with this server had or had at some point and want back. 1000 players
    Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Being weird and data abstraction

If you're in school:
    School year/grade? Going to be a Senior
    Favorite Class? This might sound weird but I liked AP Calculus.
    In any sports? no
    In any clubs? Yearbook and a few others
    Worst class? I hated AP Spanish because the teacher barely spoke Spanish...
    Worst grade you have ever gotten? B in High School, only B I ever got, rest are A's and above
    Any Accomplishments throughout highschool? (Sports-wise or Academically) Student of the year, Class Pres, other stuff
    What do you do when you're bored in class? doodle
    Are you a procrastinator or get it done right away type student? a mix of both
    Are you an overachiever or under achiever? over achiever, if you don't believe me I'll tell you my GPA.
    Do you have a job? annoying friends, and if I did work it would probs be at a boot store, or at Starbucks, or Coldstone.
    Where do you see yourself ten years into the future? Working in Data Science, Software engineering, we'll see
    School Project that made you proud of yourself? Writing a powerful essay that mentioned Taylor Swift in it.