Perm mute appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by HBIC_, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HBIC_

HBIC_ Member

1) PettyBixch or HBIC_ not sure which one I was muted on.

2) Perm mute

3) I was perm muted for saying "Hannah baker yourself" cause they used someone's sexuality as an insult.

4) Member

5) I do think this mute was correct, but it was out of nowhere, cause I was defending someone, but I guess I did take it too far.

6) I think I should be unmuted because I was defending someone and Most of the times when there is a new player, I say welcome, and give them an introduction, and help them around the server. and I feel like that I do sometimes do take things far, and I am learning how to control my temper.

7) I think it was @legit_craft

2. legit_craft

legit_craft Manager Staff Member

You were not perm muted for saying "Hannah baker yourself"... You were perm muted because you had been punished for player disrespect 15 times in the last month and were clearly not learning your lesson. The fact that you don't understand that makes me wonder if you should remain muted...

3. HBIC_

HBIC_ Member

Okay. but the month before i was perm muted, most of the kicks/bans/mutes/warning was because slambam told me to burn in hell with the fags... (sorry slambam) and i was arguing with him. and you guys only muted him for like 2 hours or something, And he wasnt just targeting me, he was targeting like 80% of the server, as most players are LGBT. And i was muted for telling someone to "hannah baker" cause i said hannah baker yourself, and the player didn' know what i was talking about so i said "slit your wrist". But if i do stay muted im with consent.

4. legit_craft

legit_craft Manager Staff Member

I will unmute you but if it becomes an issue again you will be banned/perm muted without a chance to appeal. I don't care for all of your excuses, especially since you have admitted to causing issues "cause i love arguing". There is no valid excuse to have 15 punishments for disrespect/harassment in 1 month. If a player offends you report it and let staff deal with it, there is no reason to get yourself into more trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.