Permanent Mute Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by milomilly, Nov 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. milomilly

milomilly New Member

1. Banned Players Username: lilyween
    + username, when banned, if different than current

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban): Permanent Mute

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page. Since I was permanently muted by the console, I could not see my message shown. Though I was muted for saying 'K Y S' in chat and being excessively impolite, disrespectful and inappropriate chat to other players online. I was spamming those letters all the time when I was on.

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one): Donor (Donated EMaster on Avatar Bending)

5. Do you think this ban is correct?: As a permanent mute, yes

6. Why should your ban be reversed?: I am not proud of who I was and what I have done to get permanently muted by the console, I am terribly sorry for the players I have been mean to. It wasn't an accident, it was on purpose. On this very server, people hate me for who I became and what I have done, I am so, so sorry. I will try not to make the same mistake I have made to get myself muted, the punishment was horrible. I was that desperate to talk to people that I have even teleported people to me so I can write on a sign, but when I get caught, I will either get warned or furthermore kicked or temporarily banned if I continue. Now that I think of it, I made this appeal so I can chat with my friends once more and enjoy my time here on PhanaticMC, bending most of the time. I wish my permanent mute to be reversed so I can be friends with new people and to change my attitude, behavior and what I think of other players. Sorry.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD): @PhanaticD

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. milomilly

milomilly New Member

3. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

i was going to give you a ban but didnt because you had ranks, so i dont really see why removing the mute too would happen

• Like Like x 1
  4. milomilly

milomilly New Member

wait, why was i going to get banned?

5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

when i read your chat i was going to but changed my mind