SkyGrid Personal Bans for /warp 's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by odog4309, Jun 19, 2017.

1. odog4309

odog4309 Active Member

Recently, I have dedicated my warp on skygrid to the betterment of beginners experience, by creating a cow grinder that can supply struggling players with free food. Many of the beginners don't yet understand the currency system on the server or how shops work, so I have made the food chests public, bringing food from the grinder in with no problem.

I love this idea and I would like to keep it growing and expand it, however, despite my constant reminders to "take only what you need", certain users will come to the warp and take all of the meat and leather to sell and make money.

I have been wondering if there is possibly a component that could be added to ban certain players from your /warp, in order to keep away the users I have scamming the free spawner.

I would appreciate some feedback and explanation!

Thanks a bunch,
    Odogonmc

2. peanutsays

peanutsays Well-Known Member

3. sunwolfx

sunwolfx Active Member

+1 as people keep coming back to my warp with ce's that light people on fire or poison others, and someone tried killing me with a bow at my warp repeatedly. This should be for skygrid, survival and skyblock

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. WatchPiggy

WatchPiggy Active Member

just ban people from ur island if its skyblock.. idk about grid or survival though. also (just an example) if you blocked bob from /warp cow then would that stop bob from typing /warp cow or would it block him from entering a radius of the warp? someone could just /tpahere bob into the warp

5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

this something i could do but dont really feel like doing haha

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. odog4309

odog4309 Active Member

It would be really helpful lol