Personal Bugs

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Kittenified, Feb 12, 2019.

?

Is anyone else affected by these?

1. I do not share any of these glitches.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. I am affected by one or more of these glitches.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Kittenified

Kittenified Member

Alright, so I didn't want to post this in the Server Bugs section, because no one else seems to be affected. Basically, there are about three glitches I want to address, that for some reason only I seem to have. (I just want to know if anyone else has had these, or if they know how to fix it.) All of these glitches came after the 1.13 server update - but I don't think it's the server.
    1: 1.13 Sensitivity. Before the 1.13 update, I would always play Creative on 1.12.2. I decide to go onto a Singleplayer world, and test out some 1.13 features. My Sensitivity, which is at 98%, goes wild, and it's as fast as Hyper. I leave, thinking the glitch will go away. Then, the server updates to 1.13, so I join in 1.13. My sensitivity goes wild once again, and I've switched it to 40%, but when I switch versions to join other servers, if I switch to 1.12.2, 40% is way too slow, and 98% is normal again.
    2: The chair glitch. This only happens on this server considering it is the only server I play on with the plugin where you can sit in chairs. This doesn't effect much in gameplay, but it certainly is annoying. When I sit in a chair, I can't get my legs to go straight. My legs are facing the left, I move my mouse an inch, and bam, they're facing right. So I'm always the odd one out during selfies, I try to make my legs straight, but I just can't.
    3: The music disc. Alright, so I was watching parrots dance with my friend, I decided to play Mall, because parrots usually like that. It played the Disc 11 for me. I decided to play Far, it played Ward. I decided to use the Ward disc, it didn't play at all. My friend was having no trouble, when she played the disc Far (I heard ward), she said she heard the disc Far, which means this probably is only affecting me.

Edit: Someone else has this problem as well, apparently they use a Windows computer, and I am on Windows as well. This is most likely a Windows problem, but I'm still open for help.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019 at 2:36 PM
  2. Sagittara

Sagittara Member

Yea that's your individual gameplay, not the server's fault.

3. Kittenified

Kittenified Member

I know that, and you told me that in game. I specifically said that in the forum post, I asked if anyone else was experiencing these glitches.

Edit: I posted this in hope that the server members could help me figure out why I (and no one else) am experiencing these glitches.

4. TurtlesAreHot

TurtlesAreHot Well-Known Member

So in this thread I see that you said just 1.13. Have you tried 1.13.2? It's possibly the problem I mean I doubt it, but could be.

5. Kittenified

Kittenified Member

I actually originally logged onto 1.13.2. Sensitivity issue still, not sure about the music issue, but yeah, a chair issue as well. Thinking it was 1.13.2, I switched to 1.13, but it didn't fix it. Additionally, if I try to write anything in a book and quill, I get kicked once I try to save it.

6. Sirrawth

Sirrawth Well-Known Member

Are you using a mouse with a wheel/button that changes sensitivity. If so have you checked to see you haven't accidentally turned it right down? (Also as a side note 40% is way too slow for me so maybe the way you play has changed?)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Ivaro

Ivaro Member

Sensitivity is same bug for me, quite annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kittenified

Kittenified Member

My wheel button does not change the sensitivity. Up until 1.12.2, I have never had this issue, and with 1.13+, the issue suddenly just appeared. Normally, 98% is perfect for me, and 40% is way too slow, but in 1.13, 98% is as fast as Hyper in 1.8, and 40% is as fast as 98% in 1.8. I've checked my sensitivity multiple times while trying to figure out my issue. The wheel button does not change it.

9. Kittenified

Kittenified Member

Glad to have someone who can relate with me. I'll let you know if I figure out why it's doing that, vice versa?

10. Sirrawth

That's strange, I haven't had that issue when I've played 1.13... Have you tried looking on Mojang's website to see if they have anything about it?

11. Kittenified

Kittenified Member

Tried, apparently the only "complaints" are about not being able to move the head individually from the body - nothing about it being faster than usual.

12. Sirrawth

What?
    Damn, I've got one more idea and that's to change the sensitivity in your settings (which not all mice support) if you can. Sorry I couldn't help.

13. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

When I switch between 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 or the other way round a lot of my settings and controls revert back to default or maxed out.
    That includes render distance in 1.13.2 goes to 32 chunks, fps go to unlimited, graphics go to fast, my drop key reverts back to Q instead of M and some other stuff :(
    I think that is an issue with 1.13.2 in general as I am forever re-adjusting my settings :/

14. Sirrawth

M is so hard to press. Are you a monster who never gives stuff away!?

15. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Not any harder to press than Q
    :P

16. Sirrawth

Whilst I have both hands on the keyboard m is hard to press, let along one I have to actually use my thumb for something other than the space bar.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Kittenified

Kittenified Member

My settings themselves don't change, just the speed of sensitivity.

18. Sirrawth

Have you tried fiddling with the sensitivity to see if you can find one that's about right?

19. Kittenified

Kittenified Member

Yeah, 40% is fairly good for me, turning around it's alright, but if I just move my head (looking forward) in a circular motion, it's a bit fast. Me moving my head is different in 1.13, and I can't get a perfect sensitivity, and I'm having to constantly switch it as I hop from version to version, which is frustrating. @Ivaro my brother suggested that it could be a problem with Windows, I have a Windows computer, you?

20. Sirrawth

Oh I've noticed a small change with that, also do you do this often ? lol