Plans for the future

Discussion in 'News' started by PhanaticD, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Spiker

Spiker New Member

I have plans to better allocate my time between playing and embracing life xD I guess that it will not be an easy challenge when 2020 made me lazy, but time finally changed something, and you know NEW YEAR NEW ME: DD

2. GamblingAddict_

GamblingAddict_ New Member

When do you think skyblock will be fully reset? just wondering. Me and my friend have been waiting for the newest and the coolest! cant wait! keep us updated please :)

3. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

join the discord and get the "skyblock" role, and you'll be notified whenever something happens to it!

4. 0pium__

0pium__ New Member

*Keeps Phan motivated* I miss the server! I can't wait for an update!!! This was the best server by far that I've ever played on ;;

5. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

boom I am here to motivate you

6. Coldcall

Coldcall New Member

Anxious because of 1.15 TNT mechanics vs. 1.16. TNT in water won't cause block damage if in water in either version, but it will still hurt/kill you if you're in TNT's water proximity in 1.15. Not the case in 1.16, which means by then my TNT elevator will work by then!

7. BlockyBeggar

BlockyBeggar New Member

You can't reset Skygrid. Its the best thing ever. You can reset the nether for 1.16 but please don't reset the overworld or get rid of slime fun or virtual currency. This is my favorite server I like it even more than [removed by staff] please dont change it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2021
  8. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

come to survival :smilingimp-small: we have slimefun
    you can make your own 100x100 skygrid simulation and then play on it with slimefun if you want :tongueout-small:

9. BlockyBeggar

BlockyBeggar New Member

Yeah but I've been playing on sky grid for such a long time and theres all the shops and stuff and its just the best :( .