Bending Plantbending made viable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shokorana, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Shokorana

Shokorana New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that most or all plantbending moves get a buff.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because plantbending is incredibly hard to main right now. If I want to be a purely plant based bender, it's really hard to do so.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is people might find plant bending suddenly becomes too op? But that would just have to be tweaked over time I suppose.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is plantbending will be viable and it will add more variety to bending. (Like how many people do you see using plantbending at spawn?)

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by configuring plant blast to have a shorter cooldown (similar to earthblast), blossom having almost no cooldown so we can create plants whenever we need to, increasing the damage of cactusblast as cacti are so rare and hard to place and use that it should do more damage (I don't know about this part, maybe not), plantburst dealing more damage or dealing more knockback (either one, doesn't have to be both) and finally adding maybe 2 or 3 more plant moves. My suggestions for these plant moves are:
    Root Rush: https://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/rootrush.340/
    Plant Walk: https://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/plantwalk-combo-pk-1-8-7-1-8-8-1-8-9.399/

Also this adds a ton of moves, including some plant ones.
    https://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/projectaddons.371/

2. Pan_Muffinek

Pan_Muffinek Member

we need a buff to lava, it's really hard to be a pure lavabender

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Shad7860

Shad7860 Active Member

Dont listen to pan up there, hes being a troll

So long as it doesnt become too powerful I am very on board with this.
    +1

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

I think that plant bending is very much In need of some additional moves, its highly underrated and unused due to the fact that there is hardly any good moves at all, thats why I created blossom and plant burst with @Pride . I like RazorLeaf and PlantStorm from that link you gave us, ive seen that pack of moves for a while. I believe bending used to have PlantArmor but it was removed a long time ago, however we do have a weaker version of plantarmor on vinemanipulation. it would be nice to have the original plantarmor with the included attack moves but it isn't really as necessary as adding some individual plant moves that actually damage and do other things. I will try to work with pride to make some new plant moves, but I can't guarantee that they will be added onto the server, thats up to PhanaticD.

+1 for RazorLeaf and PlantStorm.

PlantWalk seems cool too but not as necessary, would still be nice to have on the server though.

5. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

Root rush sounds really op but
    +1
    For the whole suggestion

6. bussyfrappe

bussyfrappe New Member

+1
    only thing i could see being an issue is plantwalk, it seems like the radius for it is a bit large

I'd also like to see Aromatherapy added, its a neat concept and water needs more healing moves imo

7. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Active Member

+1 good idea. also, for everyone that keeps suggesting seperate abilities to this suggestion, please create a new thread for that. ty :)

8. Pride

Pride Member

I don't think ill be releasing any new moves anymore or anytime soon so yall gonna have to stick w what I had lmaoo