poll for CE on Nov 17 reset (FACTIONS ONLY)

Discussion in 'Factions' started by PhanaticD, Sep 15, 2017.

?

What to do with CE

This poll will close on Dec 14, 2017 at 6:51 PM.
  1. keep 1 CE per item

31.4%
  2. just remove the plugin

68.6%
  1. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

vote in the poll for what to do with CrazyEnchants

currently there is 1 CE limit per item and people tell me its way better, and I would like to keep the whole idea of my server having more features, but if its not what people want then so be it

if the plugin is removed, an alternative for factions claim flying will be found, most likely as a donor perk though.

2. FawfullX

FawfullX Member

factions claim flying for donors would make factions so p2w tho :(

3. PhanaticD

anyone can already get it with wings enchant on boots though??

4. FawfullX

FawfullX Member

but impling if its removed and replaced with ur idea, not based on current status of facs rn

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PhanaticD

6. xadan_mc

xadan_mc New Member

remove ce.... this is my vote
    i personally think ce's was a bad idea in the first place :(
    many people quit because the op guys , with ce , they are unstopable , why play factions if there is no balance for small factions to get to top ?

btw phan

i have seen some plugin on other servers droping random loot on certain locations near spawn... then everybody has a chance to get them :)
    other stuff you could add is head hunting plugin.
    selling heads of enemy/mobs for money https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/headhunter.8088/ <--- this is the plugin
    the idea is the higher you get as a player , the higher the bounty on your head as you can say
    you are worth more dead then alive :D
    just a few ideas :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Veroniica

Veroniica Active Member

Technically it would not make it p2w if this idea was implemented. Anyone can buy a donor rank with real money or the credits that you can win every 15 days if you stay in the /topads and /topvotes. It's really not that hard to vote every day or watch a bunch of ads to stay in the top 10. There's a bunch of players who bought themselves ranks or rank ups with credits, so please don't mention it's all 'pay to win' when you can also get a rank without paying actual money for it.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. LNinja

LNinja Member

Not going to be mad with whatever happens because 1 enchant per item isn't bad, but I kinda hope it gets removed because next map should be more like the 2016 map.

9. LNinja

LNinja Member

That's life buddy.

10. Creeper_Cheetah

Creeper_Cheetah Member

If you add fly in only factions claim then I hope its Elite+

11. JohnnyTak

JohnnyTak New Member

Agree with Fawfullx. I'm voting 1 CE per item only because I want to be able to fly. Otherwise I'm for removing CE's altogether. Please don't make flying P2W exclusive

12. LNinja

LNinja Member

That is fucking retarded, you would rather ruin PvP just to fly in your territory?

13. Ashtapada

Ashtapada Member

Maybe add another way besides donating to get fly? Possibly add it to legendary keys, could encourage more votes

14. JohnnyTak

JohnnyTak New Member

No need for the hostility bro. All I want is a non-exclusive fly option. I'd hardly consider 1 ce per item "ruining pvp". I'd rather not have ce's, but if you consider pvp "ruined" by 1 per item then chill the fuck out. Best case scenario is removing ce's and having a fly option somehow available for everyone.

The difference being being able to fly or not being able to fly is insane when it comes to base-building. I would rather have fly than the ability to use god kits. Allowing that only to ranks puts everyone else at a huge disadvantage when it comes to time. So yes, I care more about that a bit more than pretentious bitchfights where people accuse each other of hacking.

15. LNinja

LNinja Member

Chill bro, no need to be aggressive. Maybe instead of whining about "pay to win" start voting or watching ads and earn yourself a rank. We aren't keeping ces just to cater to your needs.

16. Creeper_Cheetah

Creeper_Cheetah Member

Flying is very useful. I actually feel bad that some people will not be able to fly. I think its good if its a donor perk, but I think you should also add a thing for people who can't get it (maybe legend key idk). Or, if you vote on all websites you get 1 hour of flying. (It will provide like 30 minute, 15 min, 5 min, and 1 min warning).

17. JohnnyTak

JohnnyTak New Member

Someone doesn't realize that when someone is hostile, others will reciprocate with similar hostility. What kind of person says "this is fucking retarded" and doesn't expect backlash? Anyways, "we aren't keeping ce's just to cater to your needs" is missing the entire point. I don't give a damn about ce's. If they can implement some kind of replacement fly, great. Plus you're acting as if this is begging to keep ce's for this one reason - no. I voted one way and stated my perspective. That's how a democratic vote works. People will vote for what they value. Clearly my opinion is an unpopular one, but that is reflected in the poll results. You don't shit on someone for disagreeing with you. That's toxic and narcissistic

18. FawfullX

FawfullX Member

Too bad blazefly is a bukkit plugin

19. FawfullX

FawfullX Member

While top votes is completely fair, topads is very easily exploited. I feel like some of the top facs were just using autorefreshers or something like that. Now a system where you could vote your way to bigger ranks would be something I could get behind for instance.

100 votes = elite rank
    250 = hero
    Etc.

20. WatchPiggy

WatchPiggy Active Member

if they can autorefresh so can u

• Agree Agree x 1