ProjectKorra and JedCore 1.13 update test info

Discussion in 'Bending' started by PhanaticD, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elec

Elec Well-Known Member

Here is more:

Earthpillars: Sometimes when you land on the ground, you do the earthpillars combo without even binding a earth move (Happened while i was a spirit, and it actually does kill mobs too)

Infest (Darkspirit Combo): Usage is not written on /b help infest. (It's supposed to be "Intoxicate (Shift Down) > Intoxicate (Right Click Block) > Intoxicate (Release Shift)

Phase: It keeps disabling itself even though im not shifting.

EDIT: You can use agility inside kelp blocks.

EDIT 2: When using purify or corrupt on a person, the bender also cannot move. For example if Player1 is purifying Player2, Player2 can move after around 5 seconds while Player1 can't move at all, no matter how much time has passed. (Unless imobilized)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Member

If you use Corrupt on someone and a message above your hotbar appears with *READY* you'll get stuck. And you can't get out of it. I still have not found a way to get out of this. Even if you relog it doesn't work. And when you're stuck, you can't break blocks either.

3. Elec

Elec Well-Known Member

ye i wrote that :p

happens with purify aswell, but if you use another paralyzing move/combo, the system will double paralyze the person, then remove it all so you will be free again if someone immobilizes you

4. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Member

o didnt see that sorry XD

5. Xelaura

Xelaura Member

Found '/b t', to toggle bending on and off, no longer turns off some passives. Spirits still can't take fall damage when bending is toggled off; And Waterbenders can still move fast over ice with their bending turned off.

6. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

Rekindle is not on trident. was this done on purpose?

7. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

rekindle is removed

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xelaura

Xelaura Member

Can still be a spirit and avatar at the same time by choosing one of the spirits and then choosing avatar, and disconnecting from the server before it removes your spirit element.
    '/choose avatar' should remove spirit elements before adding other elements I guess.

9. RedstonerQuinn

RedstonerQuinn Active Member

.-. Why?

10. Xelaura

Xelaura Member

Also when you're an avatar if you remove any one of your 4 elements, it stops displaying you as an avatar with the purple name thing and in chat, despite still having 4 elements. It displays you as air, unless air is the element you removed. It never displays you having an element you don't have but, it only now displays you as avatar if you have atleast all 4 main elements.

11. PhanaticD

can you explain or tell me steps to re-create this?

this is intentional

everything else reported has been fixed as far as I can tell

12. Xelaura

Xelaura Member

HealingWaters particles fly off at insane speeds, so you pretty much can't see them at all.
    They're supposed to be much slower moving particles.

And it's intentional to not be shown as avatar when you have like 3 elements?
    As in no longer a purple name in chat or in tab. It'll say you're like water, when you have like firebending and earthbending still aswell.

13. Elec

Elec Well-Known Member

I actually don't know, I added earth with /b add earth and used catapult and a few seconds after I landed on the ground it showed "Earth Pillars" with a strike-through in the combos section in the scoreboard thing and it did kill a chicken nearby. I have no idea how to recreate this but as I used catapult a few more times, it occured around 2 times. So it doesn't always happen, and i don't know what triggers it but it just happens :I

14. Xelaura

Xelaura Member

Pretty sure EarthPillars is triggered by landing with Catapult selected.
    So that sounds like how it's supposed to function.

15. PhanaticD

yes because spirit, darkspirit, and lightspirit are each counted as an "element" in the code, so having multiple elements would show you as avatar even if they arent earth fire air water, also it makes sense with the lore to have all 4, so it was a needed workaround

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. RaptorKillz

RaptorKillz New Member

With Chi the "Ninja Stance" is to overpowered, Chi benders can run around like crazy people that can barely take fall damage, and jump super high. this will be overpowered for avatar's too.

17. PhanaticD

is this just speculation after like 5 minutes or did you actually try it in depth for a while and pvping other players

18. Vacationist

Vacationist Member

Change the stupid scooter, you cant scooter blast with the animation.

19. Vacationist

Vacationist Member

Change your air particles to something less blinding.

20. Faurash

Faurash Member

I agree that ninjastance is probably pretty op for avatars, since they can attack normally during it, it'll be like having a shroom again.
    However, it'll probably not be that bad for chi, shadowsuit is still more powerful. There's some new moves that buff the other elements against chi specifically, too, so it'll probably balance out. Chi damage is nerfed during ninjastance anyway, so they'll have to switch and be as fast as normal to attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.