PvP Remove Instant harming potions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aceef, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Aceef

Aceef New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that you remove instant harming potions.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because it is way too OP. If a team of 2 GOD ranked player teamed up they can literally insta-kill you with the harming potions.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is that ranked player do not get those items anymore.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is that it becomes more of a PVP where you do not have people (Donors with instant harming potions) spamming those pots every time. New members have literally no chance against people with instant harming potions.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    It can easily be achieved.

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

fuck it. no more harming or poison potions are in kits, I have added more healing potions to help compensate

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Aceef

Aceef New Member

Best Owner!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Onesie

Onesie New Member

I don't see why they should be removed?
    1.most respectable people pot spam healing pots on themselves, which only got worse now because we got more
    2.The only people who I see get pot spammed are either people who are annoying by either punch bowing or using knockback on their sword and people who are in prot 4 full diamond in which case I think its fair use?
    3.i don't get the thing why they should be removed? Yes its annoying to get pot spam killed but they can only do it once, once they pot spam theyre all out after which u are able to kill them.
    4.Its not duels, we can have a little bit of stuff which gives us an advantage
    and most important of them all we payed for them to be able to increase our chance of winning, if your removing them why not take our sharpness and protection while u are at it, they are annoying for people too.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  5. Aceef

Aceef New Member

1. I do not see why this one is relevant to removing instant harming potions.
    2. I agree on the part with getting full protection 4 diamond armor, but you have to remember that its a very hard thing to accomplish. The part with people using punch bows or KB swords is not much of a reason to use instant harming potions. In theory you say that people only use instant harming on people with punch bows or KB sword but in reality that is most certainly not the case when it comes to PVP.
    3. Well the thing is that ranked players that get access to instant harming potions can get an unlimited amount of harming potions. If they run out of the ones they have they can only re-spawn (die or quit and log back in) and get more. This can also be applied if people teams up where they can give the instant harming potions to their teammate and do the process of getting more instant harming potions and eventually stack up a ton of them (Yes it happens). I understand that you guys paid for benefits but adding instant healing potions will still increase your chance of winning.
    (4). I actually think poison potions should not be remove, which will give ranked players a higher chance of winning. The higher the rank, the more poison potions you get.

6. Onesie

Onesie New Member

1.we got more healing pots because harming ones were removed
    2.it is,tbh you wouldn't know and theres /vexp which can give you sharp 5 in once enchant if your lucky.
    3.Thats the point of kitpvp? its team based and not everyone is as annoying as you to keep leaving and rejoining all the time when youre losing

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  7. Aceef

Aceef New Member

With swords/bows: YES but not with getting full PROTECTION 4 diamond armor. Also with /vexp it is balanced, meaning that EVERYONE have access to it and can use it. That is not the case with instants harming potions.[/QUOTE]

8. Onesie

Onesie New Member

[/QUOTE]
    its not supposed to be balanced if that's what you mean

9. Onesie

Onesie New Member

its not supposed to be balanced if that's what you mean we payed to get those pots and you didnt if you want a fair fight you shouddlve just gone to duels

10. Aceef

Aceef New Member

its not supposed to be balanced if that's what you mean[/QUOTE]
    I know lol but the gap between an upper ranked player and a regular player is waaay too damn big. Removing instant harming potions does not making it completely balanced but it shortens the gap.

11. Onesie

Onesie New Member

[/QUOTE]I know lol but the gap between an upper ranked player and a regular player is waaay too damn big. Removing instant harming potions does not making it completely balanced but it shortens the gap.[/QUOTE]
    LOL u think the gap is big. have u ever went to another kitpvp server? donors get notch apples while the non donors get golden apples
    we get sharp 2 and prot one but most other servers would give us diamond armor and sharp 4

12. Aceef

Aceef New Member

This message reflects on your worldview and shows your immaturity by implying that if you do not have the money then you can leave lol. This also shows you how dead kitpvp is compared to before. Nowadays mostly ranked players are online "dominating" the kitpvp server.
    There is no need to compare to other servers because that is irrelevant to this topic. I am not gonna keep on discussing this with you anymore because you cannot seem to bring anything relevant to the table.

Peace out!

13. Onesie

Onesie New Member

wow so u start to lose and just give up? sounds a lot like what you do in kitpvp
    and I didn't say people with no money should fuck off I told that we payed for the potions so we should get them?
    it is relevant to other servers.
    and while we do kill a lot of members im also teamed with as many members as with ranked people and so are most of the ranked people I am teamed with?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. poosky

poosky New Member

what the fuck lol

We bought the fucking kit WITH debuffs and now you remove them? If motherfuckers dont like it then tell them to buy it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Onesie

Onesie New Member

We did get healing potions in return but I would rather get the harming pots back

16. poosky

poosky New Member

we got one more healing pot lol