Rude Helpers on Skygrid

Discussion in 'SkyGrid' started by eXeSeV, Dec 1, 2019.

1. eXeSeV

eXeSeV New Member

Hey,

I have been a member here sense Dec 2016.
    Been in and out of the server for this entire time.
    Tonight I ran into Peachy and Booma and I have to say
    Having been staff on several MC server these two should not be Helpers.
    I voted and could not get key.
    When I asked what was up all I got was snarky attitudes.
    To the point that they were threatening me with getting real staff to Mute me.
    I do not think they were representing PhanaticD or the server very well tonight.
    Please know I am not trying to make trouble but if they want be helpers they
    should never come across as rude, condescending and smart when dealing with the public players.
    Thanks for listening.

eX

2. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

so let's get to the actual truth contained in the chat logs.

the first time you asked, i said the plugin was being updated
    you asked another question about it and again, i said the plugin was being updated
    you then asked a third question about it being down, and again i said it was being updated
    you then asked a 4th questoin about it and again, I said it was being updated.
    there was no snarky attitude. simply telling you a fact that you were not willing to accept. then you jumped on myself, peachy and others in the room to the point where i had to get an admin to come in to see if a mute was warranted. because you stopped, it didn't happen.
    If you took me telling you a fact as a snarky attitude, i can't imagine how. I just don't understand when you were told the plugin was down and being updated as a statement of fact, you couldn't accept that. so i apologize for answering your question with what was going on

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Peachyy

Peachyy New Member

Actually I would have to say that you were being very rude to boom, which is why I stepped in. He answered your question with as much information as he could give and you decided it wasn't enough for you. Fair enough, although you cannot blame him for that. And attacking someone who is going out of their way to help you in very rude and if you cannot take someone point out your wrong doing I would suggest not being a part of this server.

Have a nice day,
    Peachy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. eXeSeV

eXeSeV New Member

Peachyy and Boomer_1,

I did ask after voting, yes.
    I never saw any of your replies, maybe they got burred in the chat?
    I still believe that you were rude though even if I missed something you had said.
    I responded in kind to your frustrated and rude attitude towards me.
    I am not one to go off the handle for no reason.
    If I missed your posted response, I apologize to both of you.
    That being said, you should never get the way you were with me tonight not know
    weather I saw your response or not.
    To assume I was just not accepting your answers and making trouble was a miss judgement
    on your part. Then treating me in the rude manor you did was actually uncalled for.
    Maybe next time ask questions before you jump to assumptions and we may avoid things
    of this nature in the future.

Again my apologizes
    eX

5. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

you weren't treated rudely. you were told facts. I'm sorry that upset you.

6. Peachyy

Peachyy New Member

Thank you for the apology, but I do not believe I was being rude. Although if you really felt it was immature in any way to call you out on attacking boom, I still don't apologize for that. We both gave you and answer and you chose to attack us after spamming the same question over and over. I will not apologize for that.

7. eXeSeV

eXeSeV New Member

See,
    I even said sorry and you are both still being rude.
    I think this makes my point...

8. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

by apologizing is rude?

9. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Denied
    I can not see anything 'rude' or 'snarkey' in chatlogs.
    You asked a question and were given an answer. I can understand maybe the second time you asked that it was because of chat delay.
    Boomer was giving you as much information as he had, he simply could have not giving any more to the best of his knowledge.
    Both him and peachyyy are great helpers, there to help, to get out of their way to help.
    But I can also understand that Helpers can get frustrated when they help and their answers are either not acknowledged or ignored.

10. eXeSeV

eXeSeV New Member

I get it.
    Thanks for looking into it.

11. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

I can also understand your side
    You were gone for 4 years and came back, maybe subconsciously expecting that nothing has changed.
    This new map and the new features are actually quite fun once you look into it, heaps of new things to explore, things to try out.
    The game can be played as vanilla as you like or as complicated as trying to unlock and build everything from the SlimeFun plugin.
    It's up to each player.
    Maybe your coming back started of on a sour note, but give it a try, hang around and try different stuff out.
    Staff and Helpers are still learning along with everyone else, there might be still some teething problems, but overall this reset was quite well received and most players like the new challenges

• Agree Agree x 1