Server disrespect and toxic

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Dalton, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalton

Dalton New Member

1. Banned Players Username
    + username when banned if different than current
    Bonqz
    2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Tempban
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    server disrespect and toxic
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    Donor
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    Yeah
    6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    Cause it was wrong of me to say this server dead and it wont happen again. Sorry for disrespecting your server.
    7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    Doesn't say so @PhanaticD

2. peanutsays

peanutsays Well-Known Member

I banned you. I honestly didn't think this punishment would be a problem considering how much you said the server sucked?

3. Dalton

Dalton New Member

Confused.... I've never said "this server sucks" but yeah maybe I've said this server is dying.. or this server is dead but I haven't ever said this server sucks. Don't know what kind of excuse that is to ban someone. I said this server is dying, sad to see it slowly go away. Rethink what you banned me over.

4. peanutsays

peanutsays Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These are just some of the logs from you trash talking the server in public chat. Your reply suggests you weren't even aware of your wrong actions in the first place thus I have no reason to believe your apology was indeed sincere at all. Players are permanently banned for server disrespect all the time, I'd be glad I got a temp ban if I were you. Ban remains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.