Regular Skyblock Minions

Discussion in 'Server Issues' started by Mista_Kool, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Mista_Kool

Mista_Kool Well-Known Member

Some staff members know about this however, there is no thread on this forum as far as I can see so here it is.

Minions give an incorrect counter in the store when you hover over and thus does not let us replace them easily. Currently, the plugin thinks I have 169/100 minions, which obviously shouldn't happen.

Furthermore, I've had minions that have managed to be moved by slime blocks I presume (a separate issue) however I am unable to replace these as I would still have 'over 100' minions placed.

For reference, I have 88 minions, so should be able to have 12 extra.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. naikarrah

naikarrah Member

i have minion 'ghosting' issues as well, and it began when the minion cap was put back to 100/per player.
    i currently have 56 minions placed, and need to place 2 more today. I'm unable to do so without picking up every single minion i have placed atm, and then placing them ALL back and adding the 2 new ones at that time. As soon as i login again later, it will have incorrect minion counters, disallowing any more placements without pulling up everything all over again.
    Minion store says that i have 104/100. It should be 56/100.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Pieman730

Pieman730 New Member

Yesterday I took off all my minions to say I have a whopping 3/100. I place down the ones I needed and I had 83/100. I log back on today and removed my feeders to do some troubleshooting and I go to place them down to have them re-fed and it says that i have 151/100.

4. Lige

Lige Active Member

Can confirm I've experienced this issue as well though for whatever reason specifically at this very moment it's working properly for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zakksu

Zakksu Active Member

Locking your island and logging off from spawn long enough for your island to despawn fixes this issue, but only sometimes.

6. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

same. it said i had 97 when it's closer to 85. no biggie. i picked up one, it dropped to 21. picked up a 2nd, stayed there, teleported to a different part of my base and it went back to 97.