Skyblock Skygrid and Survival Resets

Discussion in 'News' started by PhanaticD, Apr 3, 2017.

1. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

Skyblock Skygrid and Survival Resets

Sometime within the next few weeks we will be resetting these three servers. I do not have an exact date, and I don't have a list of changes yet, that will be coming in another announcement later which will tell all of that good stuff. The only reason I am announcing this so early is because the existing servers will not be deleted, but you will be unable to build or move items in any inventories. so use this time to get your bases how you want them looking, finish up whatever build project you were working on. They will be renamed to skyblocklegacy, skygridlegacy, and survivallegacy, just to keep alive to look at your builds, I know a lot of them are amazing and you dont want them just deleted.

If you have purchased a skyblock additional space, or skygrid grid clear and not used them yet, you are eligible for a refund or get them transferred to credit for use for buying anything else from the store

any other concerns about the reset I will try answer in the next announcement, the purpose of this one is just to give you time to finish getting your base how you want it

update: if you have a bound envoy scroll leave it in your inventory and make a report for it and I will give you credit from /getcredit in hub that you can use to request for buycraft stuff

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MaDa12

MaDa12 Active Member

Josh you absolute legend

EDIT: To others, is it worth creating a thread of ideas relating to stuff to do just before reset? Things like leaving speedy shrooms and other legendary items in inventory hotbar to keep their effects after reset?

Also questions about world:

Will warps stay set? Should we create shrines or whatever?
    Will people be in spectator mode?
    Will we be able to open but not edit chests? or will chests be closed?
    And to confirm: If the world is locked, can i stick items in item frames before the world is reset and know they wont be deleted? I have had item frames disappear on me in the past, and don't want trophies/momentos to disappear on me

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Axsxylem

Axsxylem New Member

what i have seemed to notice in survival is that some redstone mechanics dont seem to work right. Double piston extenders, stuff that has to do with slime blocks and sticky pistons in general not working in certain orientations and specific parts of the map. When the eventual reset comes can all that stuff be addressed? I am a huge redstone fan as I am sure many other people on this server are and would love to see these things fixed since i have not been able to finish a lot of my builds thanks to these things not functioning properly.

also can we add rabbit eggs to the game?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. PhanaticD

first time im hearing of this, you probably are trying to push things across protection regions which is not possible

5. Axsxylem

Axsxylem New Member

no i am not its all within my region

6. PhanaticD

make a /report staff will look, there shouldnt be any reason that stuff would not work

7. Whiist

Whiist ⚡ Admin ⚡ Staff Member

Reset Hype

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lord_DN

Lord_DN Member

What about legacy donor ranks? Will they transfer? And island moves purchased solely for cooperative build projects? Will they be refunded?

9. probud

probud Member

Also if there could be clarification in regards to the additional island spaces. As it sounds like we're not getting a / getcredit for the spaces we previously purchased that where successfully added to our islands.

While on the topic what about the stand alone kits will they be transferred

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. probud

probud Member

Many of the machines your trying to build probably utilize mechanics that were patched

11. gwbasic

gwbasic Member

I have 9 islands fully built. Are we gonna keep those 8 extra islands, or we need to buy extra spaces again after the reset?
    Also i have ton of custom warps. Are they gonna be transfered to Skyblock 2.0?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Straffehond

Straffehond Active Member

Is there a way to preserve items for the next map through /chest or Enderchests?

13. PhanaticD

no

14. PhanaticD

island moves and additional space i will address in next announcement

15. gwbasic

gwbasic Member

What the situation about legacy ranks? Players can keep it or they gonna be forced to rankcovert?

16. RTCFlyer

RTCFlyer Active Member

For one I think the idea of preserving the old skygrid islands is a great! Changes do need to be made and hopefully you will keep us updated on what changes will and could be made.

17. freddybob951

freddybob951 New Member

Will kits from legacy survival be transferred to the new survival server?

I have also spent over $100 on spawners so is it possible to get those transferred?

18. PhanaticD

if you have a rank it will not be removed, access to doing /kit whatever counts as a rank

19. Ace15dx

Ace15dx Member

Will previously bought island moves and extra space be given as credit so that we can use it again after reset? Because i bought an island move like a few days ago, it seems unfair that, it just goes to waste

20. Woxe

Woxe Member

I just finished my base and made op armor on survival and now reset :( rip.