SkyFlag Maps? And most likely a Good bye :(

Discussion in 'Minigames' started by ForbiddenHacks, Jul 7, 2018.

1. ForbiddenHacks

ForbiddenHacks New Member

I would like to ask why can't we have a new skyflag map? PhanaticD has told me that I'm the only one who wants to see it different. But based on my last post that is not the case. So I'd like to make a few very interesting question I'm sure many have thought of. Why hasn't there been a new map on skyflag in over 2 years? Why doesn't a admin or mod tell us why we can't have a new map? And finally what could be so bad? He says that he doesn't want a repeat of castle assault. But you can't get anywhere if you don't try. So I'm asking everyone who is reading this to reply on what you're thinking be honest.

Nothing can end if you don't start.
    Nothing will change if you don't try.
    Things will never change if you don't voice your opinion on it.
    Because everyone is going to think different which leads to changes being put in to play.

Sadly if this is going the way I think it will go. Then I will be leaving the server. A server like this should be a server that updates regularly with new maps, games, and many more. That's the reason why the server has builders and coders, to make it happen. But when the players show the want and need to change and the owner doesn't even give it a chance that's where I draw the line. I'm not going to give money to a server in hopes of "helping the server" when there are no changes being put in. I played skyflag for the first time in late 2015 and I shouldn't be able to get back on in 2018 to find everything in skyflag to be the same...

Good luck PhanaticMC
    And have a good 1

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. SkepticalEye

SkepticalEye New Member

yeah I've been wanting a new map too, but its likely that it will never happen

• Agree Agree x 1