SkyGrid Donations

Discussion in 'SkyGrid' started by Zapcanon, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

Pre-Read
    Hey! I just wanted to post this to help new donators. I am not staff :p If i'm missing something or if something is incorrect feel free to comment and i'll add it and credit you :) I only have a slayer rank so i don't know all too much about anything after slayer perks.

The Descriptions on the actual buycraft page are already pretty descriptive but these are just going more in depth. I'll be copying the text from there and just describing it.

If anyone feels that i am helping too much just comment and i'll consider taking it out

All ranks are permanent. Each rank is built off the previous ranks so a $20 Ninja would have all of the $10 Elite's perks and more. Additionally the costs of each rank is also built off previous ranks (Only ranks) So the $20 Ninja rank would only cost $10 more if you already have the $10 Elite rank.
    Use /rank in game to find out how much each rank would cost for you (Thanks tamba!)
      • Punishment: warning, then tempban if continued
      • Details: Asking anywhere on the server to trade items for buycraft purchases or cash is not allowed. This is also for your own protection from chargeback bans
    • Drop parties/giving away of donator kits are not allowed
      • Punishment: tempban
      • Details: if you got it from being a donor, such as /kit or /materials, you are not allowed to drop it
    • No large disguises at spawn
      • Punishment: warning then kick
      • Details: they block the signs and are an annoyance
    All other Rules can be found here: http://phanaticmc.com/threads/server-rules-terms-of-service.5907/

Elite - $10:
    • disguisecraft: use /d to disguise, /u to undisguise
      • Can change into different mobs and blocks, although you cannot see it yourself via f5 or inventory.
      • While in /d people cannot tab your name
    • /home and /spawn wait time bypass
      • Means that you can teleport with out the delay, but you are still affected by the cooldown time, so you cannot travel to one place and to another immediately afterwards.
      • Also works with /tpa /tpahere and /warp
        • If you /tpahere as a donator that person can teleport to you instantly. This does not work with /tpa
        • Side note: This is one of the staple perks as this allows donators to grid hunt and should they fall they can teleport immediately some place. (Fall damage still occurs but you'll know where you dropped your stuff if you die.)
    • /materials : receive a stack of three building materials every four days
      • Every 4 days you get 3 stacks of different (or same if you choose) materials.
        • /materials [item ID or name] [item ID or name] [item ID or name]
        • As you rank up you get 1 more stack per rank. Ninjas get 2x each materials, wizards get 3x
        • Here is a list of possible items you can get from /materials: ( Thanks to Dynamite1026 for the list) http://phanaticmc.com/threads/updated-materials-list.10902/
        • Make sure to have room in your inventory, Anything that wont fit will vanish.
    Ninja - $20
    • 2 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (6 stacks total)
    • /sethome : the ability to make another place to /home
      • get 1 extra /sethome. Each rank after this gets 1 more /sethome so wizards have 3 and titans have 10
      • Tips: To get a new home type /sethome [name] To delete homes type /delhome [name]
    • /setwarp : creates a warp named after yourself that anyone on the server can use
      • Again one of the staple perks. Allows people to visit your island and shops, even when you are offline. You cannot change the name of the warp, it will always be named after you.
    • /repair (usable every four days)
      • Repairs what ever you are holding in your hand with out using any XP. Make sure to have the right item in your hand, if not you might just fix your hand or a steak and will have to wait the 4 day cooldown period.
    Wizard - $30
    • 3 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (9 total)
    • An extra /sethome (3 total)
    Paladin - $40
    • 4 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (12 total)
    • An extra /sethome (4 total)
    • /kit superprotect : a kit that give you the portal frame block which will protect a 100x100x100 area. available every 7 days
      • Its actually a 50r Protection sign instead of a portal frame block and its 101x101x101 if you want to be precise :p
      • if my math is correct it is 34.5 Times larger than the standard 15r protection sign
    Champion - $50
    • 5 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (15 total)
    • An extra /sethome (5 total)
    Slayer- $60
    • 6 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (18 total)
    • An extra /sethome (6 total)
    • /spawner : the ability to change what creature the spawner block your are looking at spawns
      • Not all creatures are available (Usually it is the economy breaking spawns: Iron Golem, Villager, Wither, Ender Dragon, etc.)
      • if you want a wither skeleton spawner just change a spawner in the nether to regular skeletons.
      • Creatures are still subject to their spawn rules. Cows and most other friendly mobs still need grass (not dirt) to spawn and most hostile creatures need darkness to spawn.
      • You must be added to the ps region in order to change its spawner
      • 1 minute cooldown (Even if you misspell or miss the spawner)
    Master - $70
    • 7 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (21 total)
    • An extra /sethome (7 total)
    Hero - $80
    • 8 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (24 total)
    • An extra /sethome (8 total)
    • /chest : a chest that you can open just by typing this command that is available anywhere. sort of like a portable enderchest
    Legend - $90
    • 9 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (27 total)
    • An extra /sethome (9 total)
    Titan - $100
    • 10 stacks of each /materials every 4 days (30 total)
    • An extra /sethome (10 total)
    • double jump ability and no fall damage : you wont take any fall damage and you can use the same double jump plugin as in the hub. The jump height is less powerful
      • Beware- When you go to the nether or end you lose this ability and have to relog or /hub then /skygrid to regain it
      • Players can jump 8 (sometimes 9) blocks with this
    • Can Sprint when at 3 hunger bars (Thanks Dyna and Tamba for information)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dynamite1026

Dynamite1026 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the shoutout :p also, you lose the double jump ability in the end as well, and Titans can sprint even with 3 hunger bars full (the point when you normally cant sprint)

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

Np :P Added, thanks :3

4. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

Should i ask for this to be Pinned instead of the current one? o.o

5. Wavebreaker1724

Wavebreaker1724 Well-Known Member

You might need to add then protections, like over lapping, and also /materials system. (When doing materials and you have a full inventory, not all the materials you said can be given to you).

Edit: I'm blind, I didn't see that... My bad!

6. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

Its Kay! xP

7. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

- Titans can jump 8 blocks high although a few times now I somehow managed to clear 9 xD
    - If you want your double jump back in the Nether or the End just going to /hub and back will fix the problem as well
    - As Titan you still can die, if you insist of falling into the void :/
    - /ranks gives a list of all the ranks on skygrid and how much they would cost if you bought them as a non-donor.

Maybe also link to the /rules again?
    http://phanaticmc.com/threads/server-rules-terms-of-service.5907/

Great guide, well done :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. EPICBJC

EPICBJC Well-Known Member

THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH!

Very nice guide Zap, this should reduce the amount of questions the new donors spammed me with.

Notice I say SPAMMED

You can also disconnect and reconnect. As titans often say "relog brb"

Yes

9. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

Thanks everyone :D

10. EPICBJC

EPICBJC Well-Known Member

You're welcome everyone

I dunno i get into that kinda mood when I'm skyping @Dudedog285

11. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

Thanks tamba! i added most of the info, I think the one about the void is pretty obvious xD Anything that falls into the void never comes back :3 The void is an unbiased killing machine o.o

12. Panda_Dad

Panda_Dad Active Member

thank uuu

13. scififrk

scififrk Member

very thorough zap o_O

• Like Like x 1
  14. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

Np panda dad

Thanks scifi! ^^ I was thinking about making a new player guide as well if this one went well xP

15. scififrk

scififrk Member

that would be nice but i doubt they'd read it like they read the signs at spawn

16. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

truuuuuuue but idk, i still feel like i'd be useful for those more dedicated Griders, and if i can get people to stay maybe the community will be a little better/larger xD
    I remember my first few days of Skygrid were a bit confusing ^^"

17. nathan183

nathan183 Member

this is a very good guide but one thing is getting ppl to read it cause they dont even read they buycraft and instead spam the chat :eek:

18. Zapcanon

Zapcanon Member

truuuuuue

19. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

A lot of people don't even realize the forums exist. Smooth and I didn't even know for a while after we came on. Maybe like the rules appear every 5 possibly every 15 minites it appears? Just a thought.