So I'm new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jawsome, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Jawsome

Jawsome New Member

Hello! I'm new to the forums so I guess I should probably introduce myself. If you're looking for a name to call me by, most people just call me Jaw but I'm not too picky on names, as long as it's not John Jacob Jingleheimer Shamalamadingdongdingler the 3nd. Yes, 3nd. Also, since I should probably have more than just "hello" for my introduction, I'm loosely following Saronnia's template. So here we go.

Name? I won't give my full IRL name, but my middle name is Talin, and I sometimes go by that.
    Age? 15.
    Birthday? April 23rd.
    Timezone? EST
    Gender? To keep things simple I'ma just say I'm a dude.
    Which server do you prefer? Bending.
    How long have you been playing? Since around December 2018
    How often are you online and for how long? It depends. I'm a teen with ample amounts of free time so it just varies.
    Biggest accomplishment on this server? Joining the Fire Nation, I suppose? Not really sure I have a big accomplishment.
    Best thing that ever happened to you? Hard to say. I think joining my school choir in 6th grade was a really good move.
    Worst thing that ever happened to you? 2018. 2018 for me was a dumpster fire, even worse than 2016, and it's such a trash heap that I should probably not say it in a public thread.
    Most recent embarassing thing that happened to you? I cheered for my old school in a basketball match between my old school and new school. I cheered so hard they dragged me out of the gym and warned to kick me out (though it was kinda bs).
    Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? Not sure. Perhaps Sonyan_? They're a very good player in bending and they're very nice from first impression.
    Favorite Animal? Either dogs or wolves. They're just so cute!
    Favorite Color? Red. That or purple, but I think I like red more.
    Favorite Song? Hard to decide, and this constantly switches around. If nostalgia trips are not a factor, then right now I'd say Tell Me How by Paramore. It's a sad song but a phenomenal one.
    Favorite Book? I couldn't say. In terms of classics, either The Perks of Being a Wallflower or To Kill a Mockingbird.
    Favorite Movie? Heathers.
    Favorite TV Show? I actually don't really watch TV.
    Favorite item/block? Fishing Rod. So much troll potential.
    Favorite mob? Monster mob from alpha Minecraft.
    Favorite update? 1.7. Last good update in my eyes. (Yes, I am the MC equivalent of a genwunner.)
    Favorite vacation spot? Upstate New York.
    Favorite place to be alone? Home or Upstate New York.
    Favorite thing to do with your spare time? I just sit around on a computer all day. Probably not good.
    Favorite biome? Taiga/Plains.
    Favorite thing to do when nobody is looking? Sing.
    Something you wish was added to vanilla minecraft. More decorative blocks, I guess?
    Something you wish existed. People repellent. You don't necessarily need to be an introvert for this to be useful at some point in your life.
    Something you wish was still around. DVD stores. RIP Blockbuster.
    Something you with this server had or had at some point and want back. Bending factions/minigames. Can you tell I like bending?
    Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Math? Not sure I really have something I'm great at.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. _Chiko_

_Chiko_ New Member

Nice to meet you! :3

3. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

4. Ivaro

Ivaro Member

Welcome

5. Code

Code Member

Welcome!