Factions Sorry. - Ban Appeal Ciggs

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Oscar123, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar123

Oscar123 Member

1. Banned Players Username
    + username when banned if different than current
    Ciggs
    2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Permban
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    Illigal items, Paypal chargeback.
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    GoD
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    Yes.
    6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    Okey, i really regret what i've done. I been banned for just over 4 months and thats a lot of time to think of what i've done. And im really sorry to the community for doing such an action. It's completly my fault and i regret using the item instead of reporting it to a staff. Whit the factions reset coming up, i would really like to be able to play whit the community and my closest friends. It was extremly childish to chargeback from paypal and im really sorry for causing this for you @PhanaticD i now understand how hard work and coding you're putting into the server to everyone to enyoy. Now if im put into the old Oscar's shoes i would instantly report the item and im in shame for my beehavior. I want to personally apologize to NickTheAmazing for unfairly kill him in pvp.

Phanatic have has really been a major part of my life and i spent a lot of time of the last year. If i got this second chance it would make my day. So Josh person to person i beg you please give me chance to prove my better me.
    //Oscar

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Well-Known Member

Closing since u have a saikban appeal open

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.