swaggerpass's builder application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by swaggerpass, Mar 23, 2020.

1. swaggerpass

swaggerpass New Member

What is your in-game name?
    swaggerpass

What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)
    swaggerpass#8302

What is your timezone?
    Eastern Daylight Time

Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?
    Yes, I have. I know quite a lot about WorldEdit and I am learning things on Voxel Sniper. I'd say I know a lot about WorldEdit and a bit about Voxel Sniper

How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?
    I am on for ATLEAST 4-5 hours a day. I have played PhanaticMC for ~5 years (~2015).

What is your specialty? (Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)
    I do best is terraforming. I am not so great at structures, but if i really work at it I could most likely make some nice builds.

What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)
    I like to do natural, medieval, and fantasy-like terraforming.

Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    I want to show off my good skills as a terraformer and I believe people would enjoy my skills!
    What makes you stand out as a builder?

My ability to put together blocks and make builds look very seamless and make all the colors blend together is really what makes me special.

Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds: (if they are on PhanaticMC which is highly recommended say how we can locate it in game)
    https://ibb.co/MkHD4T4 /plot visit swaggerpass 11 | Hills around house done by me, house made by icSam

https://ibb.co/28jkHZ3 /plot visit swaggerpass 10 | Made completely by me when I was bored. A mountain with snowy peaks.

https://ibb.co/HBXRK2f /plot visit swaggerpass 11 | A little area surrounded by hills with diamonds covering the top made by me in celebration of my birthday (which is tomorrow)!

• Like Like x 1
  2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

sorry but based on the builds I see here I do not think you would be best fit as a solo build team leader, best bet would be to join another team

3. swaggerpass

swaggerpass New Member

How do I see all of the teams that exist already? I don't understand these things, lol

4. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

currently shookified and tamba are team leaders

5. swaggerpass

swaggerpass New Member

Sorry, but final question. Where do I apply to join their teams?

Thanks.

6. 3sam6

3sam6 New Member

Hey swag, talk to me tomorrow and ill explain something to you.

7. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

I like ur builds, I do. But these aren’t really a good showcase of what themes ur good at building. Such as terraforming, modern, organics, midevil, abandoned, pastel, and etc..

I would like to have you on my team, but I would need to see atleast 2-3 more builds that really show the themes ur good at building. The mountain is a good example of terraforming though I’ll give you that.

8. 3sam6

3sam6 New Member

Shook, do you think I can join your build team?

9. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

This is not the right thread to ask this question, I literally just commented on ur thread :) so please keep ur application separate from other people’s applications.