Skyblock unavailable items in skyblock that need to be added

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by naikarrah, Feb 4, 2020.

1. naikarrah

naikarrah Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that..
    Fern, more cobwebs than just our og island provides, & shulkers/shulker shells/shulker boxes be added into the game in skyblock

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because..
    Ferns are a very popular decorative accessory as well as being needed to produce via bonemeal a necessary recipe item for IA plugin. Cobwebs are also needed for decorative as well as practical uses within the context of playing on skyblock. Shulkers/shulker shells/shulker boxes: at least one of these 3 things would be a true boon to late or end game storage in inventory, as well as for shop sales of bulk items used for slimefun, or major builds. All of these items are readily available to both survival and skygrid players, i play both grid and block, and really miss utilising these three things in skyblock.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is..
    Phan might say, 'no' to any or all of it?

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is..
    new items added to the economy, more versatility with decorative building in skyblock, being able to utilise one of the existing but currently unattainable recipes in the ItemsAdder plugin, as well as advanced storage options for those who may not wish to get involved with any advanced slimefun storage, or who just want to be able to add bulk sales to their shops.

How can this suggestion be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by.. (if this is a plugin suggestion, include a link to the plugin here)
    If i recall correctly, cobwebs used to be available via a custon recipe using a LOT of string, that would be super handy and an additional way to make string a more viable consumer product than it is at the moment.
    Ferns could be added in two ways, first by adding them to the drop table for punching grass, second by adding them to the standard keys table like the lily pads.
    Shulkers could be added as mobeggs into ultra or legendary keys. Shulker shells could be added as a rare enderman drop, added to ultra keys, or added as a drop from shulkers added into the mobarena as an additional wave/mob. Both of these would result in shulker boxes being available to skyblock players and economy in a similar way that they are on skygrid & survival.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ptland

ptland New Member

I'd love to see easier ways to obtain these items as well. Additionally, making it easier to get corral blocks would also be a lovely change as they can only be obtained through the wandering trader like ferns and only have a cosmetic purpose.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mista_Kool

Mista_Kool Well-Known Member

4. UMC

UMC Active Member

5. Lige

Lige Active Member

I agree, even if it's a recipe for cobwebs/ferns, would be nice to have them. Also agree about shulkers as well but not really sure what way would be best to implement. I'd say spawner but since that's not on kit spawner I assume there's a reason?

6. ptland

ptland New Member

I'd also love to see dragon heads add to the key pool, just for decoration. they are a cool block

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. JackBatlin

JackBatlin Member

+1 yes please.