unbreak1's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by unbreak, Jun 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. unbreak

unbreak New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    unbreak1
    2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    A perm ban
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    I was banned for: "get off my server"
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    Uhm, I'm not quite sure, I might be a member, but definitely not a donor. (Atleast that I know)
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    Can't say.
    6. Why should your ban be reversed?

I think I was banned somewhere around 2015, which is quite a long time ago. I always loved the kitpvp of this server, it was so different and fun, and if I had to rate what server I had most fun on (pvp mode) I would have to split it between this server, and another one at the nr 1 spot.
    I was banned for "get off my server", you and I, PhanaticD had some sort of dispute it seems like, and I can't remember what it was, either way you didn't want me there.
    I'm asking for me to be unbanned so that I can re-live the moments and memories that was made 5 years ago. All I need is a little nostalgia trip.

All well,

unbreak1.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @PhanaticD

2. unbreak

unbreak New Member

bump *is that a thing here?*

3. unbreak

unbreak New Member

4. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

since it was a long time ago ill unban

5. unbreak

unbreak New Member

Thank you, very thoughtful<3