Minigames Update Mini Golf on Mini Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GMaster479, Aug 2, 2018.

?

What do you want to have happen with the mini golf on MiniGames

1. Have GMaster479 make a new one

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Have someone else/multiple others make a new one

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Keep the original one and don't update it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GMaster479

GMaster479 New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that we take the new course made at /warp minigolf on creative and add it to the minigames server.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    As many of you who frequent the Creative server know, I am the creator of the original mini golf there (found at /warp golf). I would like this new course on the minigames server, preferably next to the original one made by PhanaticD and TribleX713.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is it could detract from the original minigolf. I have talked with a few people including PhanaticD before about this. He noted his fondness about creating the original mini golf course on there many years ago and was hoping he could make it automated as well but never got around to it.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is that it would bring new life to a minigames server that is looking for new games. The original mini golf I have created on the creative server is both challenging, visually intriguing, and has been positively reviewed by many on this server for years, and this one has been getting the same positive feedback. I have noticed that there are other suggestions about adding more minigames and my mini golf could be a solution.

How can this suggestion be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by having PhanaticD copy over the one I created over to the minigames server. As I stated before I think at the end of the road near the TNT Drop game near the original course would be best.

For now, I would love to have everyone else's thoughts on the course now that it is completed. I created a poll for this earlier and decided to build the course with help from others who volunteered, but I welcome everyone's comments about updating this feature on the server.

GMaster479

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. osully2023

osully2023 New Member

I totally agree with this. I have been acquainted with GMaster for some time now and I have seen his amazing talent in creating mini golf courses. They are exciting exhilarating and overall, fun. Having him remake the current minigolf which PhanaticD has previously mentioned he hasn't got around to doing it, GMaster, who is on almost every day can do this. I vote yes to him remaking the minigames golf course and bring back attention to this great minigame.

3. GokyTheFurry

GokyTheFurry Active Member

I really like this idea considering that I've played your mini golf before and it was amazing, I feel like that in minigames would be amazing +1

4. 9z5

9z5 Member

+1 i like your golf and i would like a similar update to yours

5. Woxe

Woxe Active Member

+1 pls update it

6. Creeper_Cheetah

Creeper_Cheetah Member

+1. I would want your minigolf course to be updated to minigames. I think your course can teach people to become better minecraft mini golf players. Plus, your pretty active, so any issues or suggestions to your course can be made.

7. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Well-Known Member

ummmm, make the course first, then have it suggested to be added. To see whether we like it or not

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. GMaster479

GMaster479 New Member

I completely understand. The course I've made over on the creative server will give you a good idea of what I would create for the minigames server. You can see it at /warp golf and if you like that and approve me making a new one I can do that.

Also if there are any suggestions you'd have before I make the new one you can tell me that too, like Creeper_Cheetah suggested

9. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Well-Known Member

And maybe adding to it may be a better option rather than replacing it

10. GMaster479

GMaster479 New Member

I agree. I don't want to replace the old course. I just want mine to be added on next to it. I wouldn't want to add on to PhanaticD's original course.

11. TurtlesAreHot

TurtlesAreHot Well-Known Member

People play minigolf?????? Joking, sure why not add this. +1

12. osully2023

osully2023 New Member

Not much needs to be added to the course. Maybe for the minigames version just remove the clubhouse and make it smaller so there is more room for different and unique courses.

13. GMaster479

GMaster479 New Member

Oh yeah. I have no plans to do a clubhouse there. Just have a small lobby landing area and then a more spacious golf course. I would just run the holes next to each other instead of around the edge of the plot.

14. osully2023

osully2023 New Member

Okay. Another idea is to make the golf course have more unique biomes. With multiple courses being in 1 large biome. ex. Nether, forest, snow. This idea has a lot of potential.

15. GMaster479

GMaster479 New Member

I'll be happy with one in minigames, for now, no need to go crazy yet haha.

16. osully2023

osully2023 New Member

I think what would make the course to its full potential is a group project. Gmaster shouldn’t have to do this on his own. We should have a few people working on it. GMaster, creeper cheetah Osully, Whiist. More people working on it will be easier and quicker.

17. Shookified

Shookified Member

Keep the old one and make a new one. 2x the fun.

+1

18. osully2023

osully2023 New Member

Our First Teaser.

19. osully2023

osully2023 New Member

20. Servision

Servision Moderator Staff Member

I checked out the map these two made, and I think it looks sick! +1 from me :]