Minigames Update Mini Golf on Mini Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GMaster479, Aug 2, 2018.

?

What do you want to have happen with the mini golf on MiniGames

1. Have GMaster479 make a new one

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Have someone else/multiple others make a new one

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Keep the original one and don't update it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. osully2023

osully2023 Member

glad to hear that you enjoyed the golf course that I showed you. We are hoping for further support from different moderators and admins.

2. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

Thanks Servizion. I am glad you enjoyed it.

@GrimmGhosts Osully and I might make slight changes, but I think it is ready for viewing if you want to check it out before approving it.

Anyone can go to /warp pgolf to see the creation. I hope that someone is willing to copy it over to minigames whenever they feel it is ready.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  3. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Well-Known Member

we don’t choose, the players vote on it

4. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

Fair enough thank you for letting me know. I think we have lots of support.

5. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Well-Known Member

there are some things i think could be improved upon, like the endermen, they r too flat and dont look that nice (no offense)

6. osully2023

osully2023 Member

I MADE THOSE ENDERMAN I AM SO OFFENDED (lol)

7. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

It's fine I understand. I'd love to make them more three-dimensional but unfortunately, if I do that I wouldn't be able to incorporate them into the design of the hole. They would have to be simply decoration.
    Anyone else who has played the course have thoughts?

8. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

I updated the OP now that the course is complete. Everyone is free to play it now on creative, but I plan on removing it from my plot if it gets copied over to the minigames server to make room for a new big project of mine.

9. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

Updates:
    First, we have changed up Hole 4 so it now runs through the church in the spooky forest. Thanks to @osully2023 and @AmazingSwami for their work on the church.
    Second, as suggested by @GrimmGhosts, we made changes with the Enderman. We now only have one and it looks much better. Hole 17's Enderman was deleted and replaced with an Endstone jail cell.
    Finally, we added a mini game inside a mini game. On your way to Hole 9, pick up a bow and try to ring the bell in the church by shooting the button on it.

Thank you to everyone for your support and comments.

10. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

Alright bumping this. It has been over a week without any changes so it is ready to be copied over if PhanaticD approves.

11. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

And one more time. The course is unchanged and ready to go. I hope to hear a decision soon before school starts again for me.

12. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

Bumping again. Thank you to DarkFireStarX for stopping by and giving your thoughts.

13. Rehtims

Rehtims Administrator

Nice new maps. Enjoyed playing them. Would support this

14. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

Thank you @Rehtims I appreciate it. The Mini games server has a spot for it I hope it moves over soon so I can start my next big project

15. Lord_Of_Llamaz

Lord_Of_Llamaz Active Member

+9 Needs to be updated

16. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

Thanks. Still hoping to get Phan's approval, or at least his recommendations for changes so it fits better with the theme of the mini games server possibly.

17. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

PHANATICGOLF
    Course Tour

Hello everyone. Today I will be giving you a course tour of this wonderful new mini golf course. I hope to give you some tips and tricks you can use to try and get the best score on the course.

[​IMG] Hole 1 - Par 2
    Right on Ice

This first hole is the opposite of my first hole at /warp golf, but slightly harder. The jump to cut the corner is now much harder because it is one block further, and also the path the sneak by is a bit smaller too due to the giant icicle that was added thanks to Osully's inspiration. This is a possible hole in one hole if you get the right toss from the corner of the pressure plate.

[​IMG]

Hole 2 - Par 3
    Over the Blue Ice

While blue ice has now been added, there isn't any on this hole. The name still fits as there is a ledge over water you need to land it on in order to get this hole done in two. Make sure you get to the last block as the next throw can be pretty tricky from further back. All in all these first two holes are possible but not as easy as before.

[​IMG]

Hole 3 - Par 2
    Don't go Fishin'

This hole gives you three choices to go down. All three lead to various spots on the bottom level of the hole. But I can tell you the secret is none of them are correct if you want to get a Hole in One that is. Aiming straight at the flag with a good shot can get you what could be your second hole in one of the day.

[​IMG]

Hole 4 - Par 4
    Dearly Beloved...

This hole was a change order brought in by Osully after he helped construct the section defining the church. The hole goes through the graveyard of dead memes. The secret to this hole is lining up your second shot with the entrance to the church. Doing that leads to an easy birdie on this first par 4 for the course.

[​IMG]

Hole 5 - Par 3
    Through Trees

This hole has a nice picture window through the trees that you need to line yourself up for in order to get a 2. You can also leave yourself over to the right side if you don't want to aim over the corner of the water but the leaves will leave you a tougher second shot.

[​IMG]

Hole 6 - Par 2
    Diverged in a wood

Name based on a Robert Frost poem, this hole is another chance at a hole in one if you toss it above the ice cross. If you make it in, just walk to the other side and get your hole in one. Miss it and your ball goes down to the next level around the trees and leaves you a tricky shot across the slab for a 2.

[​IMG]

Hole 7 - Par 3
    Mushroom Island

Everyone's favorite hidden gem from survival takes on a new meaning when you get to this section of the course. The mushroom, in this case, is an obstacle that can obstruct you with its placement and view. Sneaking around it on the first shot and keeping it low on your second shot is crucial to avoiding the water around the mushroom and getting through this tough hole.

[​IMG]

Hole 8 - Par 4
    Mushroom Cloud

You'll be getting high on this hole as you work your way up to the plateau of ice on top of the large brown mushroom. This hole is an ode to the toughest hole at /warp golf which also happens to be Hole 8. Luckily for golfers this version isn't nearly as frustrating as it is almost impossible to get in the running water that sends you backwards. That said it is still a tough 3 that requires a good second shot especially.

[​IMG]

Hole 9 - Par 2
    Mushroom Bridge

This hole is built on two giant red mushrooms that lead to a steep drop off where the hole is. As many of you know if you've played my courses before, if there is a huge drop off with a hole and the hole number is a multiple of 3, you will find a water chute somewhere around here that will get you right to the hole. This time my cursor is pointing right at it...

[​IMG]
    Hole 10 - Par 3
    Going Mining?

This hole begins the descent underground. You have to angle your first shot to land on the bottom or second to the bottom level before the lava. With a good long throw your second shot shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure to walk around the lava after you do this...

[​IMG]

Hole 11 - Par 3

Diamond Wall
    This hole is probably my most straight forward easy par 3 out there. Make sure to get a good shot over the ledge there then double check your alignment as you shoot it over the diamond wall. The harder version of this hole comes later.
    [​IMG]

Hole 12 - Par 3

Going for the G0ld
    This one seems quite typical but the name gives you a big hint as to what you need to do. Hard as you might try, going the straight forward way won't get you a Hole in Two. You will need to shoot it through the golden ring in order to get this one to work for you.

[​IMG]

Hole 13 - Par 3

Bad Llama Lands
    These next three red sand themed holes are either my most boring or most creative depending on how you look at it. The red sand jutting out at different angles is consistently a threat for anyone who doesn't aim too well. This first one isn't too bad, just make sure not to go too far into the water and take account of the block guarding the hole. Oh, and say hi to the llamas above your head.
    [​IMG]

Hole 14 - Par 3

Oasis my ASiS
    The things I do to get around Minecraft's sensors. This tricky hole gives you many options, but only one difficult tee shot will allow you to get this one down in two. Make sure to not let the sand stop you from sliding into the hole.

[​IMG]

Hole 15 - Par 4

Plateauing
    This hole requires three precise shots at least. The first one is a straight forward shot. The second one will be at an angle, and the third...well you hopefully have figured out the water chute pattern by now and know what to look for.

[​IMG]

Hole 16 - Par 3

Enderman's Legs
    This is the one designed similarly to Hole 11, however, there are two differences. One, there is water between the first level and the higher level where the hole is. Two, Osully put a giant f**king Enderman in your way! Having the right angle on the second shot is key to getting out of here with a birdie and not falling into the Enderman's trap.

[​IMG]

Hole 17 - Par 4

Escape from Jail

This hole was remade. It is now a longer version of the 4th hole at the original /warp golf. You have to keep it to the right of the shulker boxes, then land it on the narrow strip floating near the end bricks. You can make it in through the jail cell wall from either the top or the side levels, but the top level is much easier.

[​IMG]

Hole 18 - Par 2

The End

I honestly couldn't think of a more fitting name for this final hole. In this case, you have four options to choose from, but only the right one will send you into the hole for a hole in one that will send up the fireworks. If you made it this far, thank you for reading! I hope to challenge you on the course soon!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  18. Lord_Of_Llamaz

Lord_Of_Llamaz Active Member

Can I see it in normal text pack

19. GMaster479

GMaster479 Member

Sure. I will finish this one then do pics on normal later. Otherwise go to /warp pgolf on the default pack and see it that way

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  20. Elec

Elec Well-Known Member

+1 would be perfect pls updait