Updates

Discussion in 'News' started by PhanaticD, Jan 8, 2019.

1. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

Things are finally looking to be ready for a 1.13 update so I thought I would make a announcement now for what is coming up for the PhanaticMC Network in the next few weeks

SkyBlock, SkyGrid, and Survival will be fully reset, and I will be looking for new 1.13 plugins for fun gameplay features to add, and changes to be made based on the feedback survey I put out a while ago.

Bending will be fully reset, I have been working with the projectkorra team a ton recently on updating the bending plugin, if you have suggestions for move changes or move configs changes now is the perfect time to do so in the suggestions section of the forums. Use /trident to play on the test server for the new version

Prison will be updated to 1.13 and re-opened, the two main changes from how it was previously will be a gangs system, and a quests system for leveling up / getting money, also no more high enchants, but customenchants instead

Creative will NOT be reset, it will be updated though, probably will be doing this server first

all the minigames I am still deciding what to do, these will probably be updated/downgraded after the other servers are done. I am probably going to downgrade skywars and hungergames back to 1.8 even though they do not see much activity

regarding activity, I just want to let people know I have found a renewed interest in the server recently, past year or two I was very burnt out, and I came very very close to shutting down the server, which is something I haven't really told anyone.. however for some reason that I'm not really sure of I am starting to really enjoying working on the server again, maybe I just needed a break.

anyways stay tuned for more news on specifics of the resets, and dates, as there is no ETA yet, basically for me as a server owner the 1.13 update is just beginning now since most plugins are finishing being updated. its gonna be a ton of work

• Like x 12
    • Cookie x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. Woxe

Woxe Active Member

thanks dad

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  3. Shad7860

Shad7860 Member

Awesome! been waiting for this moment :smiley:

• Like Like x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  4. Besett

Besett Active Member

Great job, excited even tho I don’t play any of the servers effected.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  5. Code

Code New Member

You can't believe how much i waited for this!!! And i'm happy that you're enjoying working on the server the same as we love to play it! 1.13 will really make a big change, I can't wait for the reset of the survival server, I have big plans and I just can't wait! Thank you so much for working on this server and putting your energy to make our playing experience amazing and thanks to all the staff too including the amazing helpers! this is the first server I really loved since I started playing this game 4 years ago and I just love it! I'm gonna start planning what to do with all the dolphins <:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lesseur

Lesseur Member

So happy to hear this! I love this community, im glad things are back on track!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Waltgman

Waltgman Active Member

reset prison first

!

8. Creeper_Cheetah

Creeper_Cheetah Member

Hope I can get to a high rank in prison without getting sick of mining and afking.

9. ItzKCPlayz

ItzKCPlayz New Member

I can't wait for this!! :blush-small::laughing-small:

10. Krepto

Krepto Active Member

I'm glad you've overcome your uneasiness. I'm proud this server still runs well and can't wait to see what it has to come. Great Job Josh

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Benji_and_Wayne

Benji_and_Wayne New Member

I'm super looking forward to this. Thank you very much for all the hard work you put into this, because I know it's a lot. If you ever get burnt out and feel like quitting, just take a break, man. If you come back and are still not feeling it, it's super understandable if you want to quit; even if it's only temporary. Running a big Minecraft server and keeping it up to date at the same time is very tiring, and you've been doing it for an incredible amount of time. Props to you, man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Benji_and_Wayne

Benji_and_Wayne New Member

Hell yeah

13. TurtlesAreHot

TurtlesAreHot Well-Known Member

This sounds great. I feel I will have more to play with Prison coming back. I plan on playing on it. I can't wait for this!

Will minigames be downgraded to 1.8 too? Or should a poll be created like Prison where we get to decide?

14. HAL989

HAL989 New Member

As someone who's computer doesnt support 1.13 that's a big rip from me...can you keep the hub in 1.8 so I can still play hunger games, minigames, spleef and the like? (legacy games that arent getting updated to 1.13)

15. Lord_Of_Llamaz

Lord_Of_Llamaz Active Member

Cool been waiting for this!

16. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

you will be able to still play on older version, just wont be able to see new items they will appear as renamed older ones or such. also that does not make any sense, if you could play mc previously you should be able to just fine you are welcome to ask on discord and we can help figure out whats wrong

17. Loganrlz

Loganrlz Member

reach out to me on discord I'd be willing to help out and maybe get ur computer to run 1.13. I'd love to see you play some of the new servers!

18. gwbasic

gwbasic Member

Max size of the skyblock expansions will stay as it is (400x400)?

19. FlamingTatsu

FlamingTatsu Well-Known Member

Great to hear that the christmas /gifts this year are being compensated for :wink: *nudge nudge* ehh? :wink: :wink:

20. Borobia

Borobia Member

Great!!! :grinning-small::grinning-small::grinning-small::grinning-small: