PvP urguyty ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by urguyty, Jul 22, 2020.

1. urguyty

urguyty Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    urguyty

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Perma ban

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    Hacking

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    Donor-God

5. Do you think this ban is correct?

100%, i was hacking my balls off

6. Why should your ban be reversed?

I have noticed that playing phanaticmc is the only thing that can cure my boredom as most of my irl things are cancelled or postponed due to Covid 19 and i would like to play phanatic before school starts, im sorry for my overall attitude recently towards the server issues, the server staff, and the server itself, i now realize that i am bored without my favorite server, ive tried playing other servers but i miss the phanaticmc community even though the community can be toxic at times, im a toxic person when i need to be, i just want to be back into the community i hope you can forgive me for my actions and words ive said, if i am unbanned i will be more legit of a player and not take for granted what a great server phanaticmc is, if im unbanned look for a new, legit, reformed Chicken <3

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @PhanaticD

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. urguyty

urguyty Member

3. urguyty

urguyty Member

also unban on discord please :)