urguyty's PERMANANT MUTE APPEAL XDXD

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by urguyty, Jul 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urguyty

urguyty Member

Before i start this off i want to say that i was in the heat of the moment and mad that jozzo1 is allowed to hack because hes friends with the mod.

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    urguyty

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    perm mute by my love servision <3

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    Staff Disrespect

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    DONOR-GOD

5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    yes i totally do

6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    It was in the heat of the moment that i said things and asked for a mute but i was angry that jozzo was hacking and i got really heated and i would also like to say to @Servision that i am truly sorry for things i said they werent meant towards you but i know its no excuse but i have minor tourrettes. I really am sorry and i hope you can forgive me for things ive said and done to you and i dont remember what i said but if youre saying i shit talked the server i didnt mean any of it i kinda turned into a completely different person. once again i am truly truly sorry.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @Servision

2. urguyty

urguyty Member

handled in dms you can close now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.