Bending Warrior stance chi

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dpeanut1, Jun 8, 2021.

1. dpeanut1

dpeanut1 New Member

There is not many chi players, but the few that are never use warrior stance. I think it needs a buff.
    Every element has some mobility/defense against chi, I think a good buff would be to Reduce/Remove knockback from moves while warriorstance is active, making it actually worth using.
    I think the damage buff is not really relevant considering Chi with acro/ninja stance already has a one combo. I think if you gave it no knockback and a damage nerf, a good trade imo, it would also be a step in the right direction.
    The main challenge with chi is actually getting to the opponent, which is why the stances that give mobility are the ones that are used. If you gave warriorstance no knockback, it would make it so the speed would be less relevant because you have no knockback, therefore making the stance viable because you can still get to the person you are trying to kill.
    I don't know if my suggestions are good but I would love to see more people using it.

Make immobilize a move, not combo :)

2. Egypt

Egypt Member

3. skeletonjack

skeletonjack New Member

+1 That'd be cool to see. Chi does seem to be outmatched, especially when fighting airbenders. Other than damage, there isn't really a reason why anyone would use warrior stance since it's slow and doesn't help at all to get past a bender's defense. I believe that the speed should remain the same, the damage slightly lessened, and the knockback slightly lessened as well. Maybe even remove the damage buff altogether, it's not as useful when it comes to forming an effective combo, as dpeanut1 said. That doesn't mean that there should be no knockback, just lessened so that chi blockers aren't constantly meme'd by other benders with superior knockback.

DO NOT MAKE IMMOBILIZE A MOVE. Thank you. :)