Resolved Weird Bug

Discussion in 'Server Issues' started by Furballen, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Furballen

Furballen New Member

For some reason whenever I log onto the server it keeps kicking me then saying, in red, "The server you were on previously went down, you have been connected to the lobby" and I can't log on. I have a theory on why it may have happened, I broke a shulker box on my plot, then it started doing that. I was on the creative server when this first happened.

2. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

I checked your inventory to make sure you didn't pick something up. Then went to have a look at your plot and I get disconnected/kicked like you.
    I have notified PhanaticD to clear your plot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tamba3

Actually try to go back to your plot now. I think whatever made you crash despawned, as I can get on your plot without crashing

• Like Like x 1
  4. Furballen

Furballen New Member

Thank you, I will be careful to not use that shulker box again. Some servers for some reason can handle that box, others can't for some reason.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. tamba3

There are usually not issues with shulker boxes unless they have been 'tampered' with and get handed out as troll items to other players to make their game crash and prevent them from joining the game again.
    Has someone else given you the shulker box or was it your own?

6. Furballen

Furballen New Member

Technically it was given to me, you know the saved tool tips 1.12 feature? I used that to bring the "tampered" shulker box to other places with creative, I didn't expect it to crash my game and I have no intent of using it to crash others games. I mostly wanted to see what the items inside did, as on some servers they do some things, when on others they do different things, I apologize for any damage I may have caused, and I promise not to hand out this shulker box to anyone on this server.

7. tamba3

Just don't import items with the 1.12 hotbar. Players that use items to crash other players or lag the server will get perm banned for malicious intend to disrupt or stop gameplay for others

8. Furballen

Furballen New Member

Okay, I promise not to disrupt gameplay for other people.