What can I do in SkyGrid?

Discussion in 'SkyGrid' started by Aoterr, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Aoterr

Aoterr New Member

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate area to post this, but I don't know where else to ask lol.

So far, I've made an end portal, a nether portal, built a cool island, explored the nearby area, etc. I'm just wondering if there are custom plugin/mod objectives that I can do, such as making cool items or building certain structures, etc, or if the server is just basically vanilla SkyGrid. Thanks!

2. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

use /guide > Plugins and Commands to see plugins

We have the SlimeFun plugin that gives you 260 + items to unlock and build or make better items like armor, tools, weapons etc
    /sf guide to open the GUI

MCmmo is another plugin on the server. With it you can grind for skills levels to get more drops from blocks or mobs, take less fall damage, get better skills to deal with mobs, chop doen trees faster when lumberjack is activated, get unexpected (bonus) drops from excavation. there is quite a few skills that can be obtained
    https://mcmmo.org/wiki/Main_Page

CrazyEnchants gives you enchant books that can be added to armor, weapons or tools
    /ce to open the GUI

Upgradable hoppers lets you use way less hoppers as they can be upgraded to suck up blocks in a certain radius, filter items, transfer items over long distance and more
    /hopper get to get an upgradeble hopper, it will cost $1500 ingame money, but well worth it

Minions
    little slaves that farm, fish, chop wood, kill mobs, collect items feeds other minions
    /minions store to open the GUI

Of course there is the choice of playing SkyGrid just in a vanilla way. It has no endgame. Just keep building, expand your base ... let your imagination run wild

Hope that helped

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Aoterr

Aoterr New Member

Awesome! Thanks a lot for that, I was beginning to think that it was just vanilla haha

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. BOOMER_1

BOOMER_1 Member

na, check out all the things at the spawn guide villager or /guide as tamba said. even if none of that were there, there'd still be thousands of things you could do