Factions xXNightSaberXx's Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ThoriumFluoride, Nov 1, 2018.

1. ThoriumFluoride

ThoriumFluoride Member

1. Banned Players Username
    xXNightSaberXx

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Perm ban
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    Suspected alt of ThoriumFluoride
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    Member (I think)
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    No
    6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    I am Joe's brother irl and therefore was on the same ip as we are on the same internet connection. Also if you look back into the logs I had another account called xXNight_SaberXx which was my old account. Due to that being hacked I bought a new one.
    7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @Servision

2. FactionsLeopard

FactionsLeopard New Member

Sorry I posted this on wrong forums account, just replying to it here so you can see that

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Servision

Servision Moderator Staff Member

Someone told me about this account, I checked logs and all you did, was log on to AFK, you haven't said a word in 30 days.
    There is also no history of this account, and only 57 entries, so not a fairly active player.
    Overall kinda suspicious.
    Then you appeal with ThoriumFluoride's account, and 2 min later you respond with another account, also new, saying you posted with the wrong account. Why are you on Thorium's account in the first place?
    This is very suspicious and I hope you have a good explanation for this.

4. FactionsLeopard

Firstly, I only play with Joe (ThoriumFluoride) who is my brother irl which is why I don't say anything. The other player in my faction is never online when I am there (because I only come online in the morning to afk).
    I afk all day as a favour to Joe because he helped me in my life and I afk using his old laptop. Afking all day has no effect on me as I am older than Joe and have a full-time job.
    As for using his account to make the appeal, I did this by accident. As mentioned before I am using Joe's old laptop which he set to automatically save his login details and in my rush to make an appeal I didn't notice until too late. I couldn't find a delete thread option so I logged into my forums account to notify you that the mistake had been made.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Servision

You had only logged onto this server once in the past 30 days, when I banned you, therefore not an active player, so do not blame me for thinking you are an alt, ThoriumFluoride has also bugged me about responding to this ban appeal. Why is he so worried about it, if it's your account?
    Thanks for the information but this doesn't have to do with this ban appeal..

6. FactionsLeopard

It has everything to do with the appeal. It is telling you why I don't say anything (and therefore why there are so little log entries) and why I made the appeal on his account, both of which are points raised in the first post you made on this appeal. I think he is worried about my appeal because he wants me to afk for him

7. ThoriumFluoride

ThoriumFluoride Member

I only asked you because you called me a "cheating helper" on another server.

8. Servision

If he needs someone to AFK so desperatly, he can AFK himself. You’re not giving me any proof at all to unban this account, except saying you’re his brother. I highly doubt this as I heard from several people you do not have an account, and you admitted to them that it is your alt, and you have very weak arguments.

That was not directed at this, you started talking about this ban appeal, and about me having to hurry up & being a bad mod for not responding.

9. ThoriumFluoride

ThoriumFluoride Member

You came on that server and the first thing you said to me was "oh we have the cheating helper"

10. Servision

This is absolute nonsense, we were talking about something and it got brought up, don’t say that

11. ThoriumFluoride

ThoriumFluoride Member

I can ask the owner for the chat logs if you want me to?

12. peanutsays

peanutsays Moderator Staff Member

If you have any problems with any of the staff members you are expected to PM the owner directly. In addition to that, if this ban really doesn't have anything to do with you, then you should not be replying here in the first place. Not only does this add more suspicion for this alt but you are contributing completely unrelated arguments.

13. FactionsLeopard

I am very sorry for all the trouble myself and Joe have caused. I am not an alt, and would be glad if you would unban a falsely banned player. Also, I have talked to Joe irl about being toxic towards @Servision and he has agreed to drop the argument against you.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to being able to afk again

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. FactionsLeopard

15. FactionsLeopard

16. FactionsLeopard

bump ffs, been such a long time

17. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

18. Servision