Zorvaxovich Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by KingZorvaxovich, Sep 11, 2019.

1. KingZorvaxovich

KingZorvaxovich New Member

What is your in-game name?
    Zorvaxovich
    What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)
    DrZ9000#3553
    What is your timezone?
    Central
    Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?
    I have used WorldEdit. I know w/e extensively, although I have not used a brush before.
    How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?
    I have played for a few years now, and I am quite active. Although I do only have a few hours on weekdays due to school, on weekends I am very active.
    What is your specialty? (Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)
    Organics, structures, gardens, medieval stuff, greek/roman stuff, I am very good at making fleshy things.
    What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)
    Medieval, Gothic, Art Deco, Roman/Greek, Ships, Futuristic stuff.
    Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    I've played on here for a while and I want to give back to the server that I love and play on.
    What makes you stand out as a builder?
    I am very active and I
    Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds:
    Go onto my plots or at /warp the4realms. I built everything on my plots, although some of the older things aren't that good. I also built the space coaster at /warp newweedland. At /warp the4realms I made the haunted mansion and surrounding ruins, the pyramid and attached underground facilities, and the tallest thing on the map, the giant belltower castle and its gardens. I made some stuff at /warp korica like the dome in the desert, the fleshy bits on the enderman, the vatican, the airship, Kogg Manor, and the Steeple by the large lake. I also made the hotel at /warp ubop. It is on your right(?) when you do /warp ubop, in the "uptown" area with the smaller diagonal streets, its a brick building with a ton of signs on it. Inside is a fleshy tube with some soulsand.

Team Members:

Zorvaxovich - Structure Guy
    LokalProxy - Terraformer
    Wyttie - Planning & ast

Team Leader:
    Zorvaxovich

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. Wyttie

Wyttie Member

What is your in-game name?
    Wyttie
    What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)
    Wyttie#6948
    What is your timezone?
    EST
    Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?
    I use and know a lot about WorldEdit, and I know a few things about Voxel Sniper (/b tree, /b over)
    How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?
    I've been playing on PhanaticMC for about 5 or 6 years and I'm online around 2 hours per day on weekdays, longer on weekends.
    What is your specialty? (Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)
    Large robots and aquatic things.
    What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)
    Urban/Medieval
    Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    Because Zorvaxovich wants me on his team.
    What makes you stand out as a builder?
    My large, donor plot sized builds such as /warp Openworld, /warp NewWeedland and my many interactive "adventure maps" making use of Warp pads on Creative.
    Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds: (if they are on PhanaticMC which is highly recommended say how we can locate it in game)[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

Emma deleted app?

4. KingZorvaxovich

KingZorvaxovich New Member

What?

5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

emma had a post but it is deleted what is going on with that