Zorvaxovich Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by KingZorvaxovich, Sep 8, 2019.

1. KingZorvaxovich

KingZorvaxovich New Member

What is your in-game name?
    Zorvaxovich
    What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)
    DrZ9000#3553
    What is your timezone?
    Central
    Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?
    I have used WorldEdit. I know w/e extensively, although I have not used a brush before.
    How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?
    I have played for a few years now, and I am quite active. Although I do only have a few hours on weekdays due to school, on weekends I am very active.
    What is your specialty? (Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)
    Organics, structures, gardens, medieval stuff, greek/roman stuff, I am very good at making fleshy things.
    What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)
    Medieval, Gothic, Art Deco, Roman/Greek, Ships, Futuristic stuff.
    Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    I've played on here for a while and I want to give back to the server that I love and play on.
    What makes you stand out as a builder?
    I am very active and I
    Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds:
    Go onto my plots or at /warp the4realms. I built everything on my plots, although some of the older things aren't that good. I also built the space coaster at /warp newweedland. At /warp the4realms I made the haunted mansion and surrounding ruins, the pyramid and attached underground facilities, and the tallest thing on the map, the giant belltower castle and its gardens. I made some stuff at /warp korica like the dome in the desert, the fleshy bits on the enderman, the vatican, the airship, Kogg Manor, and the Steeple by the large lake. I also made the hotel at /warp ubop. It is on your right(?) when you do /warp ubop, in the "uptown" area with the smaller diagonal streets, its a brick building with a ton of signs on it. Inside is a fleshy tube with some soulsand.

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

for a solo app I will be denying this sorry, maybe consider joining a team

3. KingZorvaxovich

KingZorvaxovich New Member

If you need another person in any team I may be able to join. Also if at any point in the future you need a builder, I am willing to build for you. Thank you for reading my application. I will go and look at the teams to see if I can join one or form one.